Your best three sports.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
i put this on the wrong forum so ......this got me thinking...and i asked my basketball coach about this too..and i asked him what he thought were the best sports ever created....
he said:
1) Golf
2) Hockey
3) Football

so in ur opinion...taking in invention...rules..andall that good stuff...wha woulb be your top three sports...??

Jun 23, 2002
You guys are gonna think I'm crazy

1 - Soccer
2 - Basketball
3 - Football

Although NCAA ball is tight as fuck as well as NCAA football

Mar 16, 2005
well I guess I would have to say in order

Baseball
football
basketball

I know tons of people hate Baseball but from a rules stand point baseball has it down I think. Not much has changed or has had to even be thought of being changed in YEARS, where as football and basketball are always looking at new ways to "improve" the game through rule changes.

Thats not to say that football and basketball suck...that's why I have them 2 and 3...lol

soccer and hockey just are plain boring and have not gotten much attn from me, and I love boxing and UFC/MMA but right now Boxing is on a decline and MMA has a few years to go but may very well knock one of my top 3 down if they keep in the direction they are currrently going.