Young Teffellini-Valley To The Bay DVD AVA...NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
The wait is over Young Teffellini highly anticipated dvd is now here, was glad homi reached out and shot me the first copy and sid will start moving these dvds this week, Royal Music in Hanford/Corcaran should have these in on monday and rapbay.com should hve some later this week if you see it please support it!!!! DVD Features Big Tone, Davina, Peeps, Lil Raider, Big Chuco, The Jacka, J-Diggs, Young Dru ETC

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Whoo-hooooo The Wait is Fuckin Over ..........Yeah......... Haha Good Luck With The DVD Is it available on VHS or Blu-Ray?
Hahaha funny shit, so i take it ur cheap ass only has VHS ill see if the homie would dubb u one..

And by the way dvd is been in the works for the last 3-4 years he kept getting new footage and coudnt decide what to put on it so finally got the footage he wanted and took it to press

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
I Watched The J diggs Footage a while back....it was good Footage of diggs at the Record House....

Yeah thats right! its at the begining of the dvd,^^^ as you know how dificult it is to put together a dvd having to just put one out yourself, takes awhile, just as Big Tone with his Sav It Out DvD, And the HomeboyRap.Com guys with thier part 2 dvd, and people on here asking "when it drops", Well for us in our town (Hanford) in sorrounding areas we been asking about this for a few years now

Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah thats right! its at the begining of the dvd,^^^ as you know how dificult it is to put together a dvd having to just put one out yourself, takes awhile, just as Big Tone with his Sav It Out DvD, And the HomeboyRap.Com guys with thier part 2 dvd, and people on here asking "when it drops", Well for us in our town (Hanford) in sorrounding areas we been asking about this for a few years now
yup....it's not easy.... on DVD projects your working with many many people, from: rappers and there availablity for interviews, graphic artists, DVD Editor, Print Company's and Your Personal Struggles in Life, to Where all it takes is 1 of those to lag for dates to get pushed back....