young kev shot..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Damn, I just saw this....terrible.

I hope he pulls through. From everything I heard from Ben E and Kev's people is that he pretty much stayed out of trouble.

OH YEAH.....FUCK THE KC MEDIA!!!!!

KCTV5 said:
Bratton, known as Young Kev, loved making music, but he had other plans for his life. He was engaged to be married, a young father and was heading to engineering school, according to his family.

No plans for his life? What kind of shit is that?

Apr 25, 2002
DJ LOON said:
KC's all bad....99 homicides..and counting and the year aint even over, when will the ignorance stop.
This coming from a guy with a big gun in his sig. Oh wait, I have one in mine too. Face it, this shit is so ingrained and glorified in hip-hop nobody really cares anymore.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
xpanther206 said:
This coming from a guy with a big gun in his sig. Oh wait, I have one in mine too. Face it, this shit is so ingrained and glorified in hip-hop nobody really cares anymore.
it doesnt mean i condone that shit.... hell its the best pic i can find of fat teezy(RIP),its not like im holding the gun, and to say noone cares i mean come on man....cant speak for anyone else but i know i care.... shit i know how it is to loose a loved one and i know the shit they go thru..... i got a family of my own and i would hate to lose one of em to this stupidity.....i was just sayin tho, i know it dont matter what i say... the shit has been going on for decades...and will continue...but if u was in our town you would know it has gotten really bad out here...
home invasions, robberies, killings, car jackings...kc never used to be this wild....

Nov 6, 2004
KC's all bad....99 homicides..and counting and the year aint even over, when will the ignorance stop.

[/QUOTE]
its probably more then that if you include KCK homicides and KCMO homicides.What about all the shootings that havent been homicides???If theres been 99 homicides then theres been even more shootings.

Jul 29, 2005
My hopes go out for Kev, I only met him a few times while working at the studio... Things of late in Kansas City have gone completely south.... Yet who is to say for what reasons... there has always been an abnormal murder rate in this city as in comparison to its population... But as of late... I think that money has become this city's sin... with our area not being used to all this high high priced shit... the people on the lower end of the pay scale.. things are tough, and when you mix in the influence of half the drugs that are being pushed here.. it creates a very unstable situation... peoples nerves and patience are shot here... and things are not getting any better... the city is too concerned with their damn downtown living of lofts and artsy shit.. instead of its people... and that is more of the problem... So many people have been lost to violence in this city on both sides of the state line... there needs to be some sort of truce... and fast... and it needs to be between the people, because most of us are all going through the same shit... just trying to get by.. and live life with our friends and our loved ones.

"peace"

Status
Not open for further replies.