YOUNG KEV DISCOGARPHY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2008
YOUNG KEV (CAMP 400) DISCOGARPHY

THE OFFICIAL YOUNG KEV **CAMP 400 NORTHSIDE**DISCOGRAPHY
(MO CHEEZ FACTORY ENT.)

May 20, 2006
@xxo816 Thanks for keeping Kev's hard work in the mix. Young Kev was the most dedicated artist i have ever been around in KC. Tech N9ne and Rich are the only other artists from the town that have as much consistency as Kev. Some other albums that Young Kev was featured on were; GMC Compilation (2003), MurderDog presents Kansas City Compilation (2004), Celly Cel "Itz Real Out Here" (2005), Block Life "Bleed the Block" (2006).

@N.-Ill State....... That Northside Norseman EP is was the fuel that got Young Kev burning to pursue his music dreams. He recorded that EP when he was 14. He recorded "Ghetto Gospel" when he was 15 and 16. "Cut the Check" was recorded when he was 16 and 17. The tracks on "Mixed Emotions" were recorded when he was 17 and 18.

A thing that people forget about Young Kev iz that he was ACTUALLY a young cat. His entire catalog was recorded before he turned 19. It's been almost 4 years since he was shot, and he is still just 22yrs old. To make the impact he made in KC, was unheard of for an artist so young. KC is the capital of "Old ass Rappers". Kev was the "young nigga on the scene", goin for the throne. I miss and love my bro..........Young Kev

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
yeah i got that ep it was the first release that turned me onto kev....so cheez kev is no longer with us? no disrespect but i heard of him getting shot.. just the way u talking like he is no longer with us. i send my condolences and wishes either way to him and his family. god bless.

Jul 16, 2008
Man I wish he could just 1 more album to because he was 1 of the realest out of the MO period, A Cheez does he got any unrealeased albums dropping in the future.

May 20, 2006
Most of Kev's better unreleased material made the "Mixed Emotions" album possible. He has a lot of songs floating around, because Kev was the kind of artist that stayed in the studio. Too Sweet Vellie is sitting on A LOT of Kev's stuff, because that's where he recorded most of his tracks........ "Mixed Emotions" was unreleased tracks and a couple of remixes. I was contemplating a "Best Of" type of album, but I'm really not big on making that move yet.......

Jul 16, 2008
Yeah thats a good idea A greatest hits album. He has alot of fans down North like between Guinotte and T.B. Watkins.

May 20, 2006
Yeah thats a good idea A greatest hits album. He has alot of fans down North like between Guinotte and T.B. Watkins.
Kev didn't want to be boxed in as another "North Pole" rapper. Kev got love from all over the city. His last school was Alta Vista (WestSide), he went to Jr. High in Grandview (Smith-Hale). He had females all over Wyandotte Co. (KS), and lot of his Family lived in the 50's. Kev even had strong support in the country areas like Knob Noster, Sedalia, and St. Joe......... That's how he approached his music, "something that EVERYBODY can feel"....

Nov 13, 2004
Kev didn't want to be boxed in as another "North Pole" rapper. Kev got love from all over the city. His last school was Alta Vista (WestSide), he went to Jr. High in Grandview (Smith-Hale). He had females all over Wyandotte Co. (KS), and lot of his Family lived in the 50's. Kev even had strong support in the country areas like Knob Noster, Sedalia, and St. Joe......... That's how he approached his music, "something that EVERYBODY can feel"....
Hey Cheez no disrespect or I hope Im not overstepping a boundary...but what is Young Kevs condition now? Mentally and or physically? Will he ever be able to record again?

May 20, 2006
Hey Cheez no disrespect or I hope Im not overstepping a boundary...but what is Young Kevs condition now? Mentally and or physically? Will he ever be able to record again?
Itz all guud.... We tend 2 take the lil thingz 4 granted, like dressing ourselves, feeding ourselves, and wiping our own ass...... Kev's situation makes me appreciate the small thingz about life......