Young Joc In The Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
I Steal Doobies said:
Anyone see the Joc show last night? I wonder if he is going to be fuckin with Bay artist. IMO it would be great news for the Bay Movement. Keak on a nitty beat? lol just a thaught.
I wonder if he just came here on tour to collection a couple of grand from a rap concert since he just released his cd and is a pretty hot name right now.

Aug 20, 2005
joc been in the game for a minute, just hasn't been in da spotlight n all that... he doin his thing tho. but yeah if that quinn shit is true..fuck him then for tryna hate on quin... i hope not.

Jan 26, 2006
I ain't a Joc fan but I wouldnt go so far as to say he is wack. Just not my style, but I can see why some people like him. Just like I am not a fan of Kanye West, but I don't hate on those that like him.

Apr 28, 2003
AllCity Cinemas said:
honestly joc is wack but hes 10x better then most the rappers out here.

what are you talking about? hes 10x better fuckin you up the ass then most of the rappers out their?....if you say hes "wack" then that means "hes wack" their is no "wack" artist better than other "wack" artist....they all just fall into one category....