Young Gangstas - Pre-Meditated Gangstarism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2008
nah I dont think that its a a reprint he have sold. Look at the pics he made for the auction. They show 100% the og 1st press version. I know that he sold a lot of reprints and bootlegs but sometimes he got some og cds too...loool.

Jan 6, 2003
Unless he does as he's done before which is to show pics of the OG and send the Jap reprint... Dude's got a terrible rep on siccness and other boards, it's impressing that he got close to 100% positive feedback on ebay

Mar 3, 2006
Unless he does as he's done before which is to show pics of the OG and send the Jap reprint... Dude's got a terrible rep on siccness and other boards, it's impressing that he got close to 100% positive feedback on ebay
agreed! no matter his auction descriptions there is no guarantee you will get o.g. from that dude. same thing happened with his Boo Da Boss Playa...how many Lil Jazz he sold past couple of months? Ace? Mr. Iroc? Playa G? Murder Inc?...list goes on and on.

May 1, 2002
nah I dont think that its a a reprint he have sold. Look at the pics he made for the auction. They show 100% the og 1st press version. I know that he sold a lot of reprints and bootlegs but sometimes he got some og cds too...loool.
probably refunded their $ if they new their shit and wanted their feddi back

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
May 22, 2002
he said he owns this cd for about 3 years now, but when I asked him for pics of the cover/inserts/cd they were the exact same like the one in the ebay auction.
I think this fool only bought this cd to take a pictures of it....and now he's trying to sell it for a $9 more...wtf...

I hope he won't start bootlegin this CD