You vs Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
hail satan

Jk, my perception of the Bible is that it was an attempt at keeping an account of history. 2000 years ago languages weren't fully developed so I imagine it'd be difficult to convey your interpretation of the world and scenarios you see. Could you imagine trying to tell someone about some crazy shit you seen but no language is established ? Add to that KJV has been edited by 40+ different authors.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Alright, lets start here...

Where did the Monkeys come from?

this is neither here nor there....just asking.
Lol obviously they came from Leemurs, which came from evolutioned squirrels; then that leemur mutated into a giant then that giant leemur eventually after 1.5 billion years turned into us apparently 💩

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
hail satan

Jk, my perception of the Bible is that it was an attempt at keeping an account of history. 2000 years ago languages weren't fully developed so I imagine it'd be difficult to convey your interpretation of the world and scenarios you see. Could you imagine trying to tell someone about some crazy shit you seen but no language is established ? Add to that KJV has been edited by 40+ different authors.
Definitely, I use the 1611 kjv and reference on blue letter bible app the origional Hebrew word for whatever word I want. Hebrew was a VERY broad language. Which is why they wrote VERY descriptive in hebrew. They compare the thing they talk about to something around them to get better understanding. I feel the translations of the bible are purely used for different doctrines. Ex. Jehova witnesses

Props: mouth_my_nuts

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
The Big Bang theory states we started as a single cell organism. I took an anthropology class and learned of the oldest bipedal primate skeletons we've unearthed. The last one we found on the timeline with how/when we got here suggests we just popped up overnight. We haven't found the "missing link" of evolving from bipedal primates (apes).

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The Big Bang theory states we started as a single cell organism. I took an anthropology class and learned of the oldest bipedal primate skeletons we've unearthed. The last one we found on the timeline with how/when we got here suggests we just popped up overnight. We haven't found the "missing link" of evolving from bipedal primates (apes).
I thought they had BEEN dug up the missing link. Or is that what Bigfoot is supposed to be lol
I have a couple questions... first off
have you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light??
and yes I would love to host the podcast!! ha ha ha ah aha h haaaaaaaa!
Honestly I would rather have that. You can host it, i dont mind how it gets done I just want it done. It would be interesting as fuck if its done right. With a right format in the debate this could be pretty dope to watch/hear

Props: DuceTheTruth

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Lmao oh MAN, I need to get some of my notes together and debate an atheist as well. A lot of "common sense " things we "naturally" agree on as societies has fundamentals in a FEAR of a higher power. In FEAR that something bad will happen or come back to you if you do something "bad." Science teaches we come from literly nothing. And somehow that nothing happened to form every living thing PERFRCTLY. They want to embrace the possibility of a "power" or if you would some type of a "miracle" did this, and according to science it can be ANYTHING EXCEPT the God of the bible. I refuse to believe but You can grasp on to the idea that you came from monkeys, sure.
We do not come from monkeys, but our proven cousins (apes), had the same ancestor as us. These are not ideas, but facts. How do you explain all the different human specie that have died out over time? Dinoaurs? Religion requires to abandon logic, and I won't do that...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Believing in the biblical god leaves too many questions unanswered. I'm not ok with willful ignorance. Any man made idea that doesn't allow you to question it brings up a red flag for me.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Believing in the biblical god leaves too many questions unanswered. I'm not ok with willful ignorance. Any man made idea that doesn't allow you to question it brings up a red flag for me.
Where does it say dont question anything in the bible?

1 john 4:1

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

Gospel of Thomas
1:2
2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

The bible is full of questions; youre SUPPOSED to question everything in order to understand, you smelling what I'm stepping in? Understanding doesn't come from sitting down and listening to somebody talk. YOU go looking for the truth.

Every religion hates getting questioned, but if you're doing what God wants as He said, then why would you be worried!? There lies the problem, every rabbi or priest or pastor should be getting "tried."

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
From my perspective, Quoting the Bible is the worst way to prove your point. man made idea of dualism is absurd to me.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
From my perspective, Quoting the Bible is the worst way to prove your point. man made idea of dualism is absurd to me.
I'm using a quote from the book that you said says "don't question me;" to show you it says, QUESTION ME/TRY ME
Whats an idea of dualism thats NOT man made. Grabs popcorn*

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Just got home from work, I’ll give a quick answer to your question before I head out to my other work. I try not to hold beliefs. With that being said my perception of our existence is this:

We are the universe realizing it’s own existence.

There’s no argument that will prove or convince me that the biblical god exists. You can try , but i doubt I’ll engage or entertain any proof you think you have. The Bible doesn’t prove god exists.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Just got home from work, I’ll give a quick answer to your question before I head out to my other work. I try not to hold beliefs. With that being said my perception of our existence is this:

We are the universe realizing it’s own existence.

There’s no argument that will prove or convince me that the biblical god exists. You can try , but i doubt I’ll engage or entertain any proof you think you have. The Bible doesn’t prove god exists.
All with due time. Theres nothing I can do if your mind is so set on doubt in the first place about there being a higher power than you. You can go after what you think is right, by all means. I appreciate your 2 cents either way.

Isaiah 5:21 (KJV)
Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!