You pick the concept contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
I have one track left on my new double album "Gein Humor" to finish and I want you to come up with the concept, but I will only pick the most henus gut wrenching Idea winner will recieve signed Out of print "Concepts" "The Redo" and advanced copy of "Gein Humor", cmon u insane fucks!!!!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
make a song about making blood pudding with menstrual blood..

EDIT: Blood pudding sounds like a suitable dessert for vampires. In reality, it is a quite popular and quite common sausage made throughout Europe. It is a combination of animal blood, suet, grains, raisins or currants, and spices, which cause the resultant sausage to look either deep purple or black.

Blood pudding is a traditional part of the Irish breakfast in an Irish pub or restaurant. Several slices of blood pudding may be served with white pudding, ham, eggs and potatoes as part of a very hearty breakfast. Such a breakfast may also be a popular choice in Scotland and throughout the rest of the UK.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
How about a track about getting married to a corpse or about being a sick pimp for necrophiliac clients or killin and cooking people and feeding them to there loved ones

Mar 17, 2010
why dont you rap bout serial killers who influenced you or who you admire..and make the listeners think your talking bout the famous killers in your song like describe horrific crimes they did but make it as if your all of em..idk just a random thought

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
"Camp Concentration", you round up a bunch of randoms and/or enemies to torture & experiment with. You could use one to see how long it takes to kill someone with a sewing pin. Another you give them a small hammer, like the kind doctors test reflexes with, and have them in a room with their parents, they must either kill both their parents or kill themselves, either way they have to work for it. If they choose their parents, kill them slowly because they're a sick fuck for listening to you. Murder whole troops of girl scouts in front of their troop leaders, feed butchers a steady diet of raw chicken & pork until they die of dysentery or salmonella, whatever comes first. Have IV's filled with whatever you find under your sink in people, see how long they need to drip drain-o into their eyes until they die. A lot of room for improvising with that idea.

Also have a group of children follow you to observe your tests, to groom your successors in your wicked murder cult. Call them your rabies babies or some shit, because doctors want to dissect their brain to find a cure for the sickness you've started. Have them on LSD & mescaline the whole time too, you know, for kicks & giggles.

Either way good luck with the album, Concepts was the slap.