YOU NO TBIB WHEN YOU SEE THIS......YEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
TOMMYJAMES said:
FUCK YOU FOR TRYIN TO DOWN THE YAY!!!YOU PUNK ROCK BEEZIE!!!! WE THE BEST RIGHT NOW YADIDAMEAN SHOBEDOMEAN?THE BAY TAKIN OVER THE GLOBE!!! WE THE HYPHY KINGS!THE WORLD WANNA BE LIKE US YOU DIGABOO?FUCK,THE YING YANG TWINS,THEM FOOLS CANT WEAR NO MAC DRE SHIRT HE DIDNT KNOW MAC DRE!
YEAH I YADDADAUMEAN I LUV THE BAY BUT HOW MANY MUFUCKAS HAD MAC DRE SHIRTS B4 DAT NIGGA DIED NOBODY EVEN GAVE A FUCK NOW ERRYBODY GOT DEM SHITS WHO GIVES A FUCK I SAW A BUM WIT A MAC DRE SHIRT THE OTHER DAY

Mar 18, 2006
YADIDASERIOUS?A BUM WITH A MAC DRE SHIRT ON?YOU SHOULD HAVE TOOK IT FROM THAT PUNK ROCK BEEZIE!!! THAO SHALL NOT WEAR A MAC DRE SHIRT IF THEY NOT KNOW MAC DRE.THIS BAY BIZ SO GIZ THE FIZZ YOU BOPPER!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol @ yall saying TBIB at him wearing a mac dre shirt buy when they said "go dumb" in a song 9 months before this, yall damn near wished death on them for 'stealing your shit"..yall caused so much of an uproar about that shit they had a press release about it .yall mutha fuckas are basketcases.

choose whether the rest of the world can be involved with your movement or not already, god damn

Nov 11, 2006
TOMMYJAMES said:
FUCK YOU FOR TRYIN TO DOWN THE YAY!!!YOU PUNK ROCK BEEZIE!!!! THE YING YANG TWINS,THEM FOOLS CANT WEAR NO MAC DRE SHIRT HE DIDNT KNOW MAC DRE!
How the fucc do u know whether mac dre and ying yang knew each other?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
didnt dre say in alot of tracks "SKEET SKEET"

me gun is like me dick, i make it SKEET....

wasnt ying yang twins an lil jon who made that?

Jan 1, 2006
TOMMYJAMES said:
do i get something if i reach a 1,000 mark or some shit you punk rock bopper?im not lookin at no post count you square!
You're hilarious... everytime I read your post and see the Dave Chappelle thing I imagine reading your post like the way he talks in that time Jackers or whatever it was called.

Mar 1, 2006
Lol at making a big deal about Paul Wall shouting out Messy Marv....Messy Marv has been borrowing Houston's and the South's stuff for a LONG time.....From the "Draped Up, Chipped Out", "What You Know Bout Me", hmmm wonder where he got the ideas for THOSe album titles....Not to mention Marv released a lot of his old stuff with Screwed and Chopped versions (he hired a HORRIBLE DJ to do it also)...He also talks about DJ Screw and all kinds of Houston stuff in a LOT of his songs....I'm not hating on Mess as I dig his music...I'm just saying that its not really a big deal if some Southern rapper mentioned his name.....