You know if your a crazy slut, you done fucked up when... LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
My friend dumped this girl who was psycho. For one the girl gave him these pictures of herself in slutty outfits on the first date. She also fucked him on the first date and said it was because she always felt it wasnt as dirty to "put it down there instead of in here" pointing to her mouth. So my friend points at her and says "Well, who said you even have to put it anywhere?" But still she was hot and good at what she does.

So when it came time to break up, she wouldnt accept it. My friend had a Friday off from work. She beat herself up and said he did it on Friday, but little did she know he was called in to work anyway so when she took him to court...

...my friend wouldnt just give in and sign the PFA she had, she said shed leave him alone after that. He was like i didnt do it, no matter how stakced this is against me. Besides i know i didnt do it and ill show you. The girl thought she was tough until my freind brings up his alibi from work so everyone knew she lied, and then...LMAO...breaks out the pictures of the girl in her slutty clothes and passes them around. My friends Lawyer, then the girls lawyer, then the Judge viewed them, agreed this girl was a crazy slutty chick, and thre the case out.

Then that leads to the story i told yaw about when he saw her at the block party and she tried to run him over, and crashed over the hill into a tree.:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
I don't know but I'm lovin' that wet T-shirt pic in your sig homie. I don't know if that girl is of legal age, so I probably shouldn't have commented, LOL......