YOU GUYS SUCK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
#1- who the hell is skeptyk?
#2- gdubb i sear to god you just stopped liking me (209)688-7483
#3- gabe whats goin on with your web store? i wanna buy more shirts. haha last time i did i sent gabe a money order and i made him have to say the code word to the lady. the code word was "vagina"
#4- ive developed a fond fetish for having mowen lick my ass hole.
#5- mars i also got a new number from you that did notwork.
#6- i can bench press more than griff, but he still holds the crown when it comes to squat thrusts.

good riddance assholes.

Nov 17, 2005
#1- who the hell is skeptyk?
:angry:

i was the dude who posted wit his gf (at the time) and split up then i made a thread about her brother killing himself by masturbating with a plastic bag over his face filled with propane. FUCKIN ASSHOLE! IM THE ADHD/MANIC DEPRESSIVE PRICK FROM THE MADINSANITY.COM DAYS YA FUCK!! NOW I SPIT LAVA HOT FLOWS AND SELL ENOUGH RECORDS TO PURCHASE ENOUGH BURNABLE FOILS TO SATISFY MY SEXUAL URGES!!!!@!!!@!@#!$#!@%$@

FUCK YOU!@!!@#!@#$@ :mad:

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
g-dubb and i are finally reunited after years and this comes of it...

ME: dude i saw some recent photos of you...are you ok? u look skinny as fuck. like chemo therapy skinny. whats your secret?

DUBB: how are you looking at pictures of me? Creepy motherfucker...

ME: im looking at you right now... my uncircumcized member is throbbing for you and aiming ofr penetration. Toodles!

DUBB: i came... wanna buy some rims? HOW BOUT A SHIRT?!

ME: sleeveless?

DUBB: haha that was what you yelled to that guy at 7-11 when we carpooled to make the little filipino chase us.

ME: gary i swear to god i have no idea what your talking about. please tell.

DUBB: godamnit! i was driving us home and a guy in a wifebeater at 7-11 on vasco tried to sell me rims. Then when we were driving away you yelled out the window "wanna buy some rims? HOW BOUT A SHIRT?!" then his little filipino friend chased after us. We named him "Ping". do you remember shaving griffs back? god i hope not.

ME: HAHA! thats a great story. dude there is so much i do not remember...i thought u meant the antioch 7-11 where i challenged some guy to a duel. THATS WHY I SHOULD NOT EVEN HANG OUT WITH YOU! actually i kinda ramember...dude that was the most absurd conversation in quite some time. good luck in life and ill see you in three more years (hopefully without jesus pamphlets). i find it comforting that i get to go on crazy adventures in life (the army, drugs,rehab, more drugs, the army again etc..) & u always answer the phone. and no matter what! YOUR LIFE ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER WHILE MINE JUST SUCKS! FUCK YOU! :)

DUBB: the more crazy adventures you have the more entertaining you are... keep it up!!

Jan 14, 2010
Remember Felliak, that fag ripped me off for like 60$... Then fucking eight years later sends me a fucking friend request on Facebook... Dude is a total douche bag tool, even moreso then back when he was fagging it up all over the boards and stalking people...

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
hahaha- whoops, wait i think i even pulled that stunt on someone on horrorcore. (if you happen to be that guy, kindly hit me up on pm)

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
HE KNOWS WHO THE FUCK I AM ASSFUCK BITCHBOY! IM THE PIE FUCKER!!!!1 :mad:

why would you care if some fuckin loser named "big rich" that lives in livermore, CA and sits on his ass all day cause hes on workmans comp. knew you?!?! who the fuck are you for me to remember? serious man. get a fuckin life. do you really think i sit at home wondering "i wonder how skeptyk is doing in life?" and moreso, why do you care so much about me knowing you? fuck you1

WHATS UP JUAN!!!!!!!! :siccness:

Jun 14, 2002
#3- gabe whats goin on with your web store? i wanna buy more shirts. haha last time i did i sent gabe a money order and i made him have to say the code word to the lady. the code word was "vagina"
ANYONE HAPPEN TO GET THIS ON CAMERA???I LAUGHED PRETTY DAMN HARD WHEN I READ THIS...I NEED TO ORDER SOME SHIT FROM THE STORE AND PAY THE DELIVERY PERSON TO RECORD IT..HHMMM..I STILL NEED TO COP THE MOBB LEGACY DVD..BUT DO I REALLY WANNA GO THRU THE TROUBLE OF GETTIN A MONEY ORDER..SOUNDS LIKE A LOTTA WORK FOR A LAZY FATASS LIKE MYSELF..

Nov 17, 2005
why would you care if some fuckin loser named "big rich" that lives in livermore, CA and sits on his ass all day cause hes on workmans comp. knew you?!?! who the fuck are you for me to remember? serious man. get a fuckin life. do you really think i sit at home wondering "i wonder how skeptyk is doing in life?" and moreso, why do you care so much about me knowing you? fuck you1
YOUR OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN MIND. I COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS. GO STAB YOURSELF FAGGET! YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS YA LURCH ASS BITCH

ID SURE LIKE TO KILL YOU AND LEAVE YOU FLOATING DOWN THE KALAMAZOO RIVER WITH YOUR PANTIES DOWN TO YOUR ANKLES BITCH BOY FAGGET