you goin find this funny......fo' the first time since 95 i've.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
bought a cd that wasnt bay rap

now bay rap runs thru these goddamn vines of mine 'fo'real i live fo this bay/mobbel spit

but today i bought.....the theodore unit!

its a cd from ghost face.....and im here to twell ya....guy....its fuckin tight!

ok from the jump.....im a sucker fo' super groups......and even though i bump nothing but bay.....ive always gave it up to tony starks....he is by far to me the most lyrical rapper out there.....i fuckin hate 50,jay-z,az,nas,biggie,,,etc

but shit ghostface is real nice right

now to the cd review the album starts off right with perhaps the best song its called guerilla hood....and in it ghostface is just killin it....impressive rymes,hooks and the beat aint to shabby im lovin this 1 and im already playin it over and over.....88 freestyle got a conponent from kanes raw song...its kinda cool

the drummer has an apperance from tical himself...meth its an aiiight cutwho are we with bonecrusher sucks the beat is garbage

things pick back up with smith brothers init a rapper i aint heard of trife comes kinda clean

other standout tracks include paychecks....that 1 is just wicked....great beat and some real witty lines

the final song im mention is wicked with lead....damn some raw ass vocals and a real cool beat...even when compared to/by bay standards!

so in the end the point is the theodore unit is a fuckin tight ass cd im give it like 8 outta 10....and say this....it was ten plus years fo' me of buying nothing but bay/norcal slump....and it took a few ads that i saw in the source for this particular album....and my faith in tony starks to brake the spell.....first un-bay cd in 10 years and shit im glad i copped that shit

if you know good shit then u going be bumpin that new ghostface/mix cd....theodore unit is hott dude

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
look here 'lil bitch......like billy bavgate and crooked eye say

"sounds like a busta to me..."

dude instead of tryin to be comical why dont u actually drop a point or an opion....get it???bitchmade this is a site for posting/exchanging ideas/thoughts not makin lame and i mean wack ass atempts at jokes.....guy leave the comedy to larry david,ben stiller,letterman,diceman....you know real comics

get over some cut i done made in the mid 90's

for fuck sakes guy get over it

for some 5 plus years you have constantly been brining up that song......FOR THE LAST FUCKIN TYME GUY MOVE OWN IT WAS MADE IN THE MID 90'S WE COMING UP 05....INSTEAD OF THE JOKES WHY DONT YOUR UGLYASS SHOE ME SUMTHIN.....I DONT THINK U KNOW SHIT BOUT RAP CAUSE ALL U DO IS MAKE THE SAME REMARK OVER AND OVER

WHAT U KNOWING BOUT RAP GUY/////????