You cant beat the US with nukes...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I see it coming too there gonna wipe out people excpet those in important places and technology places until so that they can be chiped ot be enslaved and mind controled (hence how there making new Chips to be placed inside people soon).. and more work will also be speeded up both Quality and Quanity with Robots and other types of technologys and new factories so that the wealthy can keep getting wealthy look at the world 50% of the world is filled with us businesses and the CFR which takes mideast homes.. but i also dont think it will everyone will get wiped out that quick after hte first attack people will usually blame the govt like in vietnam and Korea irght now look at afghainstan it looking like another vietnam Binladin and &co are playing Guruilla warfare right under the govt noses or is the govt covering them up? remeber the Cia trained Bin ladin and supported terror groups in Iraq during the Iraq-iran war and supported bin ladin funded terror afghn terror group and the taliban during the Afghan-soviet war... so who really trying to wipe us all out? plus dont you think if the us really wanted Sadaam gone they could of done it i mean kurds joke a lot saying Sadaam Cia trained lol it porbably dont mena much but think about it the us could of trew a coup and replaced him easily I think world leadersi n genreal are all in on somthing and it sounds like greed and power to me it just the leaders need war to adavance there causes and terror(in 1 way or another whatever it slick words containing communism or saving the world from the nazis) as a reason to fightthe wars and to contuine the plan by wiping out populations.. look at this past century alone there been a lotta wars and in that time 50 million people in the 21st century wars and look who been benfiting and i think people when the next attack does happen(which would still be fucked up) will wake up and ask questioning concerning that...

Apr 25, 2002
Iemant to say 50 million have died from wars in the 21st centurny.. proabbly more though since in all wars a lot of masscures are covered up by the governemt,media,etc(hey colin Powell commited those in vietnam even in a old newspaper they did a report on his involvements) becuase it need the people support for the meantime to keep going vietnam was stoped becuase the people finaly got fed up and could of really started some shit becuase the people saw who the enemy really was and didnt like being fed cold war propganda but yet propganda being fed right now in the news but it only working becuase of 9/11 people wouldnt have gone for another kosovo exucse to risk human lives the ogvt needed somthing that would hit home..