yo woodie, midwest love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
yo dogg, didn't know ya'll had a forum on this bitch & that YOU actually posted up on that shit... thats hella tight.. We listening to yo ass right now.. Yoc Influenced baby... that shit is phat as fuck, keep it real homey.. holla back on here & lemme know if you got some new shit comin out so's i can help support yo ass dude

shit, if you reply to this shit that would be phat as a muhfuck.. but anyway, just so ya know you got fans here in Wichita, KS.. so if you ever comin thru, do a show or sumshit.... but take it easy killa - peace

drdrew

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
THE MOST RECENT ALBUMS RELEASED ARE N.E. 4 AND WOODIE- LIFE STORIEZ, ALL THE CLASSICS WITH A TRIBUTE SONG TO BLACKBIRD. THE NEXT E.C.C.R RELEASE IS LOU-E-LOU'S SOLO TITLED "TRUNK MUZIC" DROPPIN IN FEBRUARY.STAY UP.

Aug 18, 2002
holy shit, i cant believe i just exchanged words with the woodie... dwwwammn,... shit is phat.. dude you really are pimpin on your music, is there any album of yours imparticular you want or think i should cop homey? i got 15 bucks with your name on it dogg.. lemme know wats crackin.. can you PM me with your UN for AIM or ICQ if your ass in on there...

mine is drdrewtical
& 169222306

keeep it real homeboy... - peace