YO...WHAT'S TUPAC ALBUM GON BE CALLED CUZ I FORGOT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
MY HOMEBOY OUTTA TOWN HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT TUPAC...TELL U DA TRUTH YALL NIGGAZ CAN TALK ALL DA SHIT U WANT BUT HE IS NOT DEAD...K I'MMA PUT IT LIKE THIS SOME OF DA THINGS DAT TALKED BOUT PAC BEIN ALIVE WAS NOT REAL...I'M JUST GON PUT IT VERY SHORT THAT PAC ACTUALLY PLANNED ALL THIS SHIT OUT BEFORE HE STARTED RAPPIN HIS VERY FIRST ALBUM WAS 1 N 21 THAT MEANS HE GON MAKE ONE ALBUM TO 21ST ALBUM AND HIS LAST DOUBLE DISC ALBUM COMES OUT THIS YEAR I FORGOT WHEN THO...OUTTA ALL DA 7 YEARS THAT HAS PASSES HE FAKED HIS DEATH CUZ HE COULDN'T GET INTO THE ELECTION THANG AND GOT N DA TROUBLE WITH DA LAW...BUT HE ACTUALLY PLANNED ALL THAT SHIT OUT SOME HOW ... PEOPLE TRIED TO KILL HIM MORE DEN 2 TIMES AND DA LAW SAYS IF U BEEN ATTEMPTED MORE DEN 2 TIMES DEN U CAN FAKE UR DEATH FOR 7 YEARS...AND HE DOIN THIS SO HE CAN CHANGE OUR SOCIETY AND THE GHETTO'S N SHIT LIKE THAT...NOW THE THING BOUT IN LAS VEGAS WHEN HE GOT SHOT ...IT WAS ACTAULLY HIS BROTHER THAT SHOT HIM IN THE CHEST (DEY SAID IT WAS A COVER UP OR SOME SHIT) BUT THEN HIS BROTHER SHOT HIMSELF N KILLED HIMSELF I DONT NO WHY THO IMMA ASK MY HOMIE BOUT DIS AGAIN ... NIGGAZ SAID SOME SHIT HE IS IN JAMAICA THO JUS CHILLIN...IF U LOOK ON DA BACK OF DA MAKAVELI CD U ACTAULLY SEE A BIG CRACK THAT BARELY SAYS 7 THEN ON DA LOWER RIGHT U BARELY SEE YEARS....DEN IF U FLIP IT UPSIDE DOWN DEN U BARELY SEE 2003 ON DA TOP LEFT CORNER...ON DA MAKAVELI PIC WHERE HE'S CRUCIFIED IN THAT PICTURE LOOK BOTTOM RIGHT AND U'LL SEE SOMTHN DARK AND SOMTHN DAT LOOKS LIKE IT'S SOMTHN WELL THATS ACTUALLY TUPAC AND SUGE KNIGHT IN THE CAR IN VEGAS DAT PIC WAS ACTUALLY PLANNED THO...IF YALL KNOW WAT I'M TALKIN BOUT WHERE SUGE N PAC IN DA CAR JUS CHILLIN DAT WAS BEFORE THE SHOTS GON HAPPEN AND PAC HAD THE BLUNT ROLLED UP READY TO BE FIRED UP CUZ HE GON GET SHOT N DA CHEST...I'LL TELL U MORE BOUT IT LATER I KNOW SOME OF YALL NIGGAZ WON'T BELIEVE ME THO BUT I'M OUT -1-

A

askgarcia

i dont see how him acting like an ass and fronting like some big ass streetLord would in any way change society and gettos.

so what happens when 2003 runs through and tupac remains dead?what crazy shit will ppl come up with next?i swear this guy dead could run a cult of dickriding followers based on "secret hints" in songs and pics...

the fucker is dead...let his name rest in peace already.

May 1, 2002
D.A.M.

LMFAO.... what does the topic of the thread have to do with your wish of your hero being alive still? Next time you post some dumb shit, keep the topic on the subject....

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol this foo said we cant talk shit....mayne just face it pac is dead....and all these new cds he coming out with his just shit......they just like to remix all his songs together and make new songs....and the name of his new cd is called makavali 130....nonthin but a whole bunch of shit...so check yo self playa thinkin pac is alive....

May 29, 2002
I cant believe i actually got out my cd to look for those phony ass things. not a single thing was actually on there. i think dude been on some kinda hallucinegin and is seein shit. LOL

Aug 7, 2002

cuz it's hard to see shit on da makaveli booklets thats why it's all cracked up and gotta look for it....i'm just lettin yall know even tho this is kinda stupid but jus lettin yall know and i know yall don't believe me with this shit....yeah all of the music that came out after his death was recorded around 95 96... ight look at it this way when he died his first album was makaveli don killuminati...now this will be his last album before he comes back and it's gon be called makaveli not 2pac...i forgot whats the name of the album people says it's gon be called ''soon as i get home'' or somthn ...The only ones that know pac's alive is his mother, bone thugs, outlawz and alil bit more...afieni wouldn't let daz dillinger drop ''daz and makaveli'' cuz she wanted to wait till next year...Biggie smalls is dead i dont no who killed him some people say that pac's homeboy treach killed him...cuz i was lookin at this one court tv thing and it showed treach cussin in jail sayin that he didn't do the shooting... man who would wanna fuckin talk bout elvis? fuck dat white ho cake asss lol shit but tellin yall da truth yall aint gotta believe shit ight peace

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
RIP Tupac, if he comes back well that's cool I guess for his family and friends...my life wont change

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
DAMN!!!! 60 TIMES!!!

carlos....

i skip over all your post for this reason...
YOU POST STR8 BULLSHIT!!

i'm just lettin yall know even tho this is kinda stupid but jus lettin yall know and i
KINDA STUPID.....
MANN YOUR STUPID
AND YOUR POST IS STUPID ASS FUCC.

if Pac comes bacc, i hope he kiccs yo stupid ass!!
tell'em that D-Locc said "whatsup"!

D-LOCC

Apr 25, 2002
YEA...I DOUBT THEY COULDA HAD ALL HIS HOMIES LIKE TREACH..SHOCK G...MOPREME...CRYING AND SHIT..TELLIN THE WORLD HES GONE...JUST LET IT BE.....IF HE DOES COME BACK..WHAT YOU GONNA DO...COME ON THE SICCNESS AND POST A THREAD CALLED "I TOLD YOU SO!!".....SHIT...IF HE DID THAT WOULD BE SICK...BUT DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH FOOL

Apr 25, 2002
I cant belive i just read through this bullshit, made me bust out my cd and all of that, now i'm pissed off... yo if you could see that shit, post some enlarged pictures of that shit for all of us to see...cant belive this shit...lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
death row changes the tenative title every month.......so we gonna have 2 wait till it drops before we know 4 sure.........

as far as pac's status.......he's DEAD!!!!! i wish he werent but...............