YO SOME DUDE NAMED PINCHE IS SICK CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Damn dawg, i know dat der is hella weird folks on da net but i never thought it would affect me. Last night afta i got out of work, i checked my e-mail and i got a message saying "read dis i wants to fuck you." At first i was trippin cause i know dat there is hoes who on my jock but i didnt expect to read what i read. Da e-mail read as follows, "yo crippin, i knows dat you is one hot ass nigga and all i wants is to suck you cock. I is gay and i have took a thirteen incher in my booty, so your 12 inch thruster will not hurt. Please don't tell no one on da siccness but i gots a mad crush on you, i wants you to read my sig aka "lick my cock". You is da man and i wants to meet up wit you. Love PINCHE."
You dis shit is weird, i just wants you all to know for da record dat i is straight and dat dis shit aint right. PEACE.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
un-fuccin-believable.... just when i think the quality of these new characters couldn't get any worse, here comes crippin the wonderfaggot to display his homosexually impaired ways for the whole world to see........ my disdainful nature towards ure gay ass has just increased exponetially..... get the fucc away, just get the FUCC away from me

Oct 20, 2002
Sup Cripin!

Yo Cripin, sup my nigga?

Sup Nigga, I ben readin yo posts foo-you truly live da thug life as we niggas here in Comptin live. Yo see, foos like PINCHE and deez odda wak ass haters just get their jollies from talkin mad shit.

Peepz up in Herre could learns a lot from yo words of wizdum!

Sup Niggas, Cripin is 1 level below Bow Wow in my chain of HNIC's (head niggas in charge).

Dats All dat need be said up in herre.

Pease Niggas, God Bless