YO IS DIS NORMAL? ITS ABOUT SEX!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
So i was mackin it on my lady and we got to messing around on da couch, she axed me if i would like some head so i says hell yea nigga bitch. When i pulled my anaconda out da shit had little nigga ass animals crawling on it dat looked like spiders. I was trippin, i tolds da nigga bitch to not trip cause i seens da movie arachnaphobia and deez spidas is harmless. So she started slurpin my shit like a 40 OE. We den got really hot and da bitch told me to do her in da booty, so i began forcing my shit in and da hoe was screaming, i gots tierd of hearing her so i pulled my shit out and i guess from da suction she shot a turd at me. Dis shit was nasty so i gots mad and took da shit and smeared it on her face giving her a mustache. Is it normal foe a bitch to shit afta you does her in da booty? Help a nigga.

Apr 26, 2002
Thatz Fucked up man, I've heard sum fucked up storys about that type of shit. One where ths bitch was like"Oh I don't feel right", while she gettin' it in the ass. And all the pressure made Diarrhea Burst out her ass and all over the ceiling.

How 'bout you give her a Hot Carl?

May 27, 2002
CRIPN & TRIPPN said:
When i pulled my anaconda out da shit had little nigga ass animals crawling on it dat looked like spiders. I was trippin, i tolds da nigga bitch to not trip cause i seens da movie arachnaphobia and deez spidas is harmless.
haahahahahahahah wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Apr 26, 2002
CRIPN & TRIPPN said:
So i was mackin it on my lady and we got to messing around on da couch, she axed me if i would like some head so i says hell yea nigga bitch. When i pulled my anaconda out da shit had little nigga ass animals crawling on it dat looked like spiders. I was trippin, i tolds da nigga bitch to not trip cause i seens da movie arachnaphobia and deez spidas is harmless. So she started slurpin my shit like a 40 OE. We den got really hot and da bitch told me to do her in da booty, so i began forcing my shit in and da hoe was screaming, i gots tierd of hearing her so i pulled my shit out and i guess from da suction she shot a turd at me. Dis shit was nasty so i gots mad and took da shit and smeared it on her face giving her a mustache. Is it normal foe a bitch to shit afta you does her in da booty? Help a nigga.

LoL at this entire post
you gotta be kidding me...please tell me your kidding!

"So i was mackin it on my lady and we got to messing around on da couch, she axed me if i would like some head so i says hell yea nigga bitch. "

Thats the best part right there...LoL
not "mackin it"

also
Your claiming her as your lady so actually this post pretty much ridicules no one but your self!