Yo... A new Single???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Why does everyone assume that the next single is gonna come out so soon? (I mean... the album only came out a couple weeks ago...)

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
It really doesn't matter how long after the album has been out until you decide the next single....you have to think about when Slacker hit the airwaves. That was like 2 almost 3 months ago? If you remember right, Nelly came out with "Dilema" right after the release of Nellyville, because "Hot In Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre" was out for a few months. Eminem and other artists do the same thing. Not trying to compare Tech to Nelly or Em, but just to give you an idea of how other people have done it.

Nick

Aug 17, 2002
Heads Up... ... ...

I'm just here to tell ya that Imma Tell won't be out for a good long while... prolly January... ... ... Slacker is what u guys need to be requestin'... I REPEAT... Slacker still needs to get more play across the country before another single can be put out...!!!

Aug 17, 2002
AND...not just on 103.3... ... ... its needs to be requested on 93.3 and 95.7 ... it needs to be requested on all those radio stations ACROSS THE NATION that play mainstream ish AS WELL as hardcore shit... cause thats the way Tech will be able to invade homes... ... ...

In conclusion... Request Slacker... Make it so that it is played through out the US a thousand times a day... then u will have that next single!!!

Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^^^ Very good point.........unfortuantly......Tech gets no radio play here in DC.....that sux.......word of mouth is really strong with Tech though. I turned so many people on to him....
-"Q"

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Yeah a lot of people getting crazy they don´t treat us like stars but they are wondering about this perfect succesc story For me it´s still a thang a could not understand cuz i always think about eazy e and bone i luv bone and it was there start i don´t wanna say the same will happen to use but it´s a beautiful thang I phoned wit tech a couple of days ago and he´s always such happy to talk to us and we are to so he is such a nice pwerson you got to love him 4 ever

Aug 21, 2002
He need Imma Tell and Slacker in rotation at the same time, so they can hear the real styles of his delivery... Slacker is a different style to his music and if yo compare it to past music, that is a big difference, but if Both were in the nations ears, then all pandamonium...

Aug 17, 2002
What people don't understand is that you gotta get a whole throng of people bumpin Tech's ish... ... ...Sure everyone on here is a die-hard fan of Tech's... what about those people who haven't even heard the single, Slacker, yet... Please... keep requestin slacker...thats what needs to be talked about at this time...requestin Imma Tell isn't gonna help that much if any at all AT THIS TIME!

PEACE

Aug 18, 2002
Fuck 93.3 and 95.7, I don't give a fuck if he is from your town, radio stations like that don't deserve to be playin tech shit. Thats all we need is a buncha mitches and poppy little girls showin up at shows. We already have enough. This aint' JaRule

Aug 17, 2002
So what you are sayin N1T is that you don't want Tech to sell as many copies of his album as he should... cause thats what I am readin in your message...or...only blow up with a few select individuals ones that will be cool with u...which isn't blowing up...thats stayin underground... Tech has the talent and the style to change this game...he's already startin to do it, but he's gotta get airplay even if that isn't what u want...u feel?

PEACE

Sep 1, 2002
I've Been wit John Z the whole way. I just got Back from Kansas City. It felt so good to Be home in them Kansas city ghetto streets. But Slackers is what yall need to Be worrieed aBout at the moment. Besides, slackers is a very tight song. Who knows how many copies Tech's sold, and how good his sellin is komin along? I've Been tryin my Best to speard the virus.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yeah i agree but.........

john z.......i totally feel what you are sayin!!
in fact i made this a post a while back called......"k.c. radio sux"....
the thruth is that k.c. radio is ran by the women.....and when i say that i mean.....if you listen to the...."hot 8 at 8".......the last three songs are all slow songs......that is because the women and little girls call in and want to hear...."braid my hair"...."ashanti".....and any other song that makes them feel loved!! i agree with that we should be calling in and wanting to hear "slacker"......but the thruth is if....we can't get the women/little girls to start lovin this jam as much as we (tech fans....(women and men).....do, then it will never happen in k.c.!!

just what i think about this fucked up radio town!!!

out!!!