YG HOOTIE FONK LOVE (VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
checc ya ail yg

bet you do a mixtape to these

the westcoast will rocc

though about tha culmination mixtape

you can call this part two

C,s i didnt get to send like 5 of um i will get u them though let me know what ya think

Feb 21, 2006
them shits was smooth. west coast stay on that smooth shit! last year i wanted to do sumn more hype.. thats what Flight to the Motherland was about. bein on the road wit flocka u learn how valuable it is to be able to get people hype and energized. niggas be so turnt down. i wanted to drop Somethin that was relevant with the marketplace. Thats what the west is missing. With that said, now that FTTM has its proper look i think u are right. Theres no way around it the west coast loves that smooth, signature sound and if im gonna be a factor on the coast i have to embody what our coast is about from lyrics to production. Ima write some shit to the shit u sent me taz them shits was on time

May 25, 2005
them shits was smooth. west coast stay on that smooth shit! last year i wanted to do sumn more hype.. thats what Flight to the Motherland was about. bein on the road wit flocka u learn how valuable it is to be able to get people hype and energized. niggas be so turnt down. i wanted to drop Somethin that was relevant with the marketplace. Thats what the west is missing. With that said, now that FTTM has its proper look i think u are right. Theres no way around it the west coast loves that smooth, signature sound and if im gonna be a factor on the coast i have to embody what our coast is about from lyrics to production. Ima write some shit to the shit u sent me taz them shits was on time
real glad to hear that yg....as i said, do whats right for you, a lil something for everyone, every region...but dont forget us cats who love that west coast sound with the nice hootie spits over them feel me? stay up dude, do your thing...

YOU KILLED THIS BEAT MY NIGGA

Dec 19, 2006
Gave Flight to the Motherland a listen. On some south shit the beats are bumpin. Hootie spittin real hard on there too.

May 7, 2002
wor dyg and thank for the feed bacc homie ima send you some moe today be on the look for that oh yeah if you do somthing to cake i have to re quantize it and re do the levels on that joint

on of my favorite joints from you was on point of the culmination the version i had was a shitty mix but none the less i slumped that muthafucca daily lol