Yesterday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
On Wedesday night, I cooked and ate some baked and fried porkchops. (Pork makes me have wierd dreams) That night when I went to sleep I had this mad crazy vision. First I saw the devil. He was huge, red and horrible looking at first, but then he started this transfiguration into a hippie looking white person with long hippy like dreds and blue eyes. Then I was walking and saw the same whiteboy in a group of other whites and I started freaking out saying, "Run, there he is! There's the devil! Get away from him!" Of course the people walking with him turned around looked, and stared my way and were like "whatever dude." I was steadily trying to convence them; "Look at his blonde hair and blue eyes! He's a devil!"
When I awoke, I was confused and confounded by my vivid dream. During lunch time, I was walking across campus and I saw this man with a sign. I really didnt pay attention to the words, except for one that was written in big blue letters; "Yahshua." I glanced quickly over the sign and told the large overwieght white man named David who had a long scraggley white beard, that his labors were not in vain and that is really what's up. And I stopped and talked with him about ten minutes or so. We chopped it up about how Yahweh is the true name of the the Everliving God of the Tribe of Israel, and how he manifested himself into Yahshua to save mankind form eternal damnation. I told him about my dream just the night before and I asked David to pray with me. Afterward, he was overjoyed because he said the contents of my prayer were similar to the one that Paul or Shaul prayed to the Creator. He further expounded on how the savior said he came in his father's name YAH (i am) WEH (eternally what i will always be), and YAH (i am) SHUAH (savior). Also, we talked about how easter is a christian holiday with pagan roots. I thought that was pretty interesting the way that my dream manifested itself the exact opposite way i saw it. Instead of a devil I found a saint, instead of being repulsed sand warning others to get away, I conversed with him and proclaimed the TRUTH in dialogue with him. I dont consider myself to be racist, but I think just being black in Alabama I'm biased to a lot of people, things, and situations by default. If I would have seen that man without the sign on any other day, I may have just sterotyped him as some redneck hilbilly or something like that.

Weird.Has anyone on here ever had a dream and it manefested in your life? I know in many African cultures, it's a good omen to have bad dreams, and bad omen to have good dreams, so this is how I took yesterday's events personally.

Anyone else who would like to share, this thread is open to serious conversations about dreams and the fulfillment thereof.

:chinese:

Feb 9, 2003
FoeTwin said:
On Wedesday night, I cooked and ate some baked and fried porkchops. (Pork makes me have wierd dreams) That night when I went to sleep I had this mad crazy vision.
You too? In Spanish we call pork LSD.

Very trippy story though. I've always been interested in people who have biblical/apocalyptic type dreams.

Jul 6, 2002
Y-Soulja said:
you might've been experiencing an astral travel
^ I believe that we all do sometime or another. i have been purposely trying to astrally project myself for the past 10 years. i even have a book on the subject, but i will not dare do the prepartions that the book requires becasue it is against my religious belifes (for example, you are to draw a pentagram on the ground and sit in the middle while reciting an invocation). You're supposed to able to do it while you're awake, but it is supposed to be easierr while you are in the dream like state before you fall into deep sleep. I believe there was a thread on here about that one time or another, but i havent posted in so long i dont know if it was before or after the board got revised (i've been on for 6 years and it's been updated a grip).

i know :H: had a dream and warned peeps that something catastrophic was going to happen to this country. mad peeps on the board were talking so much "yeah right" garbage, but couldnt say anything when 911 occured about a week later. the Creator works in mysterious ways.

anyone have a vision/dream to share?

:eek:

Jun 17, 2004
cbrennan04 said:
i heard if you eat something 2/1 hours before you go to bed your garenteed to have a dream that night.
You dream every night.
People just don't remember their dreams, but every night you have some few hundred dreams or so.

I think it's that if you eat before bed you're supposedly going to have a nightmare.