yea yea, another pointless thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Thats probably because the workers could smell the bacon on you and did something to your food...

Feb 9, 2006
baysavage said:
do not, i repeat DO NOT eat at the burger king on van ness in the city...within three bites of my burger i had to shit

BOEG you right on this...i lived on eddy st. for a year or so and that was the spot after drinking and smokin cause it was hella close but man that shit is fuckin nasty

the tacos was off the hook but anything else will have you on the can

and that's treally treal

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Burger King sounds goood right about now. I havn't fucked with it in a minute

I wish they never took away that all american burger they had a few years back that shit was fuckin delicious

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
To tell you the truth though....I think BK is like that in ALL "hood" areas.

I get food from the one off of Folsom blvd, and I'm good......but if I go to the one on Stockton blvd......PEPTO BISMOL TIME!!

oh yeah....ITALIAN CHICKEN SANWICHES ARE THE BOMB!!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
maculentways said:
speaking of fast food...

has anyone had that steak n cheese ciabatta from jack in the crack... that shit is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

::
I was wondering if it was going to be any good....I'm going to have to grab one on the way home to grub on during the game.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
why is it that boeg always posts talking about eating some food and then shitting?

do you have IBS? if you can't finish a burger before you have to shit, there's somethin wrong with you, and the food.

Jan 23, 2006
maculentways said:
speaking of fast food...

has anyone had that steak n cheese ciabatta from jack in the crack... that shit is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

::
yes Sir! had that shit last weekend , dee-li-cious