yall see that Jay-Z commercial?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
I still respect Snoop cause he been layin it down for awhile. I hope in tha future that shit will get ironed out and we can get back to holdin it down for tha West Coast as a whole and not just here and there. We just need to do our part in bringin new and pimproved game for ALL. Peace Y'all.

Apr 25, 2002
DankSinatra said:
YoungLou: It's some shit that only Snoop and 40 knows about. It's not about tha music. It's about some bitch shit that Snoop knows exactly what I'm talkin bout. DPG is cool wid us. Daz is cool. Kurupt will always be fam. Warren G, Kokane, Dre, Butch Cassidy there ALL cool too. It's just Snoop and WackMinister that's on some booshit. Other than that, 40 ain't trippin. 40 is cool wid everybody and thought that Snoop was cool until some shit went down. He used to be way cool though...............
THE SOURCE AWARDS DRAMA??????????????????????

Apr 25, 2002
Man It's none of our business what happened, but I can't help but be curious....

Either way Snoop's music is lagging lately and to me 40's is TOP NOTCH, fuck him.