y'all guys miss sco' mini-legend .....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
none
les g much as me

over the last week i just got back the song "any false moves"...by guce....remeber that 1?

any way in this song les doing his thang that un-commercial dark errie 415 shit...i know its got almost no mass appeal but shit he is a FUCKIN TALENT.....remeber bap 1?.....guces low channel song thats real?...that is one of my alltime favs its not incrediable or ground breakin but once again it got that hideously 3am in the streets sound...........

ever here catch a slug?....2 dead rappers and a wicked les g beat....lil dank and rhode from bnt[rip]...its probably les g's best beat ever

one of my favorite guce songs is the closing cut off of if it aint real.........
it called down wit us....and as usual guce just slays em'....and les help do this beat

he did a budget ass comp i remeber...never really heard it,but you know i dont think he's a top ten guy or anything but he diffently has a sound/niche.....anyway i miss me some 96-98 les g shit

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I don't think Les G was actually from the bay, i think he was from Ohio or somewhere like that but he did make some tight beats for bay artists. I might be wrong but he had a comp called Unfinished Business and it didn't really have many bay rappers on it and that was the last i heard from him and that was like 96 or 97

Dec 4, 2004
Last I heard from em he produced a song on Young Ed's Cartel album track 10 I think it was, it was a banger. That was 98 I think... I feel you on that dark eerie sound, that shit cant be topped, all the stuff from TC and Enhancer, Cellski, JT's old beats....

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
jayda650 said:
I don't think Les G was actually from the bay, i think he was from Ohio or somewhere like that but he did make some tight beats for bay artists. I might be wrong but he had a comp called Unfinished Business and it didn't really have many bay rappers on it and that was the last i heard from him and that was like 96 or 97
Les said somethin about "niggas from the 5th ward streets up to no good" on that Guce track off of Silent Cries...... houston perhaps?

that compilation had some slaps on it though

Apr 12, 2003
Ive always liked Les G's production, he produced some tracks off Deco's "Surgery On Tha Game" album.
How was that Silent Cries From The Ghetto pt.2? Did it have alot of Bay cast on there?

Apr 25, 2002
kingy said:
he did a budget ass comp i remeber...never really heard it
thats where you fucked up kingy - "unfinished business" has some CLASSIC les g production.

yeah eddie, he had some slappers on that deco d for sure...

good post tho, les is one of my all time favorite producers as well