Y'all ever heard of a cat named.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Askari X. Met this cat yesterday... had some pretty cool sounded shit. What's y'all take on this cat if y'all have heard of him. He said he's from the O.

yeah he from oakland he dropped 3 albums..i think he is or was related to the balck panthers or something..some will say he's racist and shit...cause I think he talked bad bout whites back in the day on his old albums saying he wanted to kill a white woman or something..dont really care bout him personally..
his last album dropped in 99 i think ,was called "rickey murdock"..

Sep 13, 2002
lol i just peeped return of rickey murdock. cat be spttin, i can see how cats can take it as him being racist. He soundin like he wanna take over the world have him be the leader and all the whites at his feet. but at least he spit what he feel.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Askari X had an album back when my album came out in 1992-93. He was more militant with his style at that time. Kinda like Public Enemy lyrically. He was doing something positive for black folks and I respected that. I liked his shit, but I didn't know if he liked me cause I heard tha same thing about him disliking nonblack cats. I doubt that rumor though, cause growing up in Oakland, you're surrounded by every ethnicity out there. Tell him to stay up and keep it movin................

Aug 26, 2002
ASKARI X MUSIC IS POLITICAL TOWARDS THE WHITE SYSTEM HE GET ALOT OF SELLS THRUE PRISON WALLS ME PERSONALLY I THINK HE'S DOPE AN MY NIGGAS BUMP THAT BEHIND DEM WALLS

"ALL THE PECKERWOODS BETTA HIDE TONIGHT"

Jun 28, 2002
Askari is an underground legend. Some cats may take offense to what he's sayin, but if you check homey's credentials, he go way back. His stuff may seem a little racist, but potna's a revolutionary and you can't expect to change the game if you askin politely.

He's been on a lot of comps and appeared on many albums and

his stuff is worth listening to.

A.K.

N

NASTY NATE

he had a song sayin "ALL THE PECKERWOODS BETTER HIDE TONIGHT"....I honestly wasnt feeling that...But Im not gonna hold it against him....Im just not big on racism...We're all the same in god's eyes....In my opinion at least