ya'll can count on me!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
JP $CRILLA said:
wouldnt a smash hit be considered something people know? and like?
sure would.... it's a banger for sure... all you haterz step ya game up, 2 all the people who belive in sammy, keep it hustlin...-100-

Jun 26, 2007
707REPRESENTA said:
LOL THE CHORUS SOUNDS LIKE A GAY ROBOT. IF U WERE GOIN FOR THE T. PAIN SOUND, U MUST HAVE FUCKED UP AND USED THE RICHARD SIMMONS FILTER ON ACCIDENT
your hella stupid with that!! thats personally my fav. track right now!

do you listen to what he says?

Feb 2, 2006
INDECENT&KRYPTO said:
PRODUCTION IS DOPE, LYRICAL STYLE REMIND ME OF SOME "OLD SCHOOL" VALLEY/SAC SHIT...MIGHT NOT WORK RIGHT NOW>a little out dated. HOOK IS CLEAN AND SIMPLE "T PAIN FX". I SAY THE PRODUCER AND THE ENGINIER MADE THIS SONG REACH ITS PEEK.
no shit its "OOH LA LA LA" BY TINA MARIE

lol.

but yeah i see u got a lil myspace buzz thats coo mayne good job i give u props there. sounds like something bitches would like but i didnt even get a chance to hear u rap i had to turn it off - its embarassing to listen to it sounds like that boy band shit. lol. wow. stop with the tpain shit please. EVERYONES trying to do it but if i wanted to hear that i would just listen to tpain.

but anyway i seen u dropped an album and a lot of cats was hatin. well of course this is the siccness we roast everone. howd it go tho? did it sell at all or what?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I know you love to get people going... Whatever it takes to get them to click on that link and add some # to your lil myspace player

So I will not give you that satisfaction of an extra meaningless play, but I will say your worse then a little girl who just cuts herself with daddys razor for parental attention and affection... Do you really want this board to love you like awax? And just light candles and jackoff to your jpeg in the dark?

Jul 17, 2007
www.fuckU.com
i like that shit, alot better then most of these underground artist, i've never heard of you untill now. i don't know what these guys on here are listening too. i'd buy your cd. fux the haters keep doing your thing