Y'ALL BEEN MISSIN THAT MOB???? K.O.B. - "ALL AROUND ME" - PROD. BY SLAPMASTER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2006
wow...I was finna turn dat shit off...but tha lyrics was on point...I thought it was finna b ur typical murda, hoes, dope dealer track...good shit!!!
Thanx pimp and I'm glad you were able to give it a chance and feel it out. I take pride in being a lyricist in a day and age where "if it slaps, it go." Lookout for me folks I got alotta hot shit on deck! Follow me on Twitter @KOB707

May 1, 2006
cosign, dude is very talented!

This track slap to, KOB did his thang and Indo with a dope beat. Really liking this production on this one. Remix wit Killa Tay or S.B. maybe? :siccness:
First off good lookin out on the recognition! As far as a remix go S.B. is my boy and Killa Tay has always been one of my favs. He's one of the ones I crafted my style around being younger so that would be an honor

May 1, 2006
Just got back from doin a show in Concord at the Timeout and they was feelin this thang here! BZ's IN ASSORTED FLAVORS, KEEP EM ALL AROUND ME, I KEEP EM ALL AROUND ME, I KEEP EM ALL AROUND ME, YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!