X-Raided help?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2004
heres the plot,

i'm doing a project on x for my government class. can any body lace me up with the article that Dan McGrath wrote about x-raided in the sacbee? i searched sac bee archives and came up empty.

lace me up folks.

Apr 5, 2004
the reason the article didnt show up, i think, was because the dan mcgrath article was an editorial.... therefore i dont think anyone here got it and you will probably have to actually obtain a physical copy of the bee from that day to see the article

Sep 2, 2004
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=SB&p_theme=sb&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&s_dispstring=(dan%20mcgrath)%20AND%20date(all)&p_field_advanced-0=&p_text_advanced-0=(%22dan%20mcgrath%22)&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&xcal_useweights=no

the second hit might be what you are looking for... but the site wants $2.99 for the article maybe somewhere its free dont know

Jul 25, 2002
The clarity of "Vengeance Is Mine" is similar to Brown's previous effort,
"The Unforgiven: Vol. 1," which was recorded at Salinas Valley State
Prison. There, Brown and his cellmate taped vocals on a digital recording
device, likely a mini-disc recorder. The recordings were smuggled out of
prison, with the album's producers later adding instrumentation and drum
tracks to the vocals.
So is this why they his vocals sounded much better on his recent albums then The Xorcist?