www.mizerymuzick.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
All these sites appear to be done through E-Media which is a new internet distribution company which allows you to sell music online for a cheap price as an alternative to people downloading your whole album. Alot of KC rappers are jumping on this and the similar Buy-A-Tune.com.

It is a trend we are starting to see in music as record labels try and confront "bootlegging." I like the concept, but will most likely wait til it has been refined and the bugs are worked out before I start using this as a purchase option for 70 Mile customers.

Yeh it says on the site coming soon The Worst and Calm Before The Storm, i think he's gonna put the best songs from those albums up for purchase, but i thought that Tech got the masters back to not only AngHellic but also his older releases...

Just Don Juan trying to fuck over Tech again cos his lost his pay packet...

Jul 7, 2002
I wouldn't say he's lost his pay pocket...Don Juan is still selling beats, many of them to artists with nice budgets, so he is still making money. He just doesn't get the recognition from "tech's" crowd anymore.

Nov 14, 2002
Pitch guy: It goes like this... "Please pay us a little bit (not a whole lot) for tracks you can still get for free."

Corporate Music Industry Bigwig: It's genius! This'll stop those pesky downloaders! Charge them for things they can get for free!! Why haven't we thought of that? You're hired.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Heat Myser said:
All these sites appear to be done through E-Media which is a new internet distribution company which allows you to sell music online for a cheap price as an alternative to people downloading your whole album. Alot of KC rappers are jumping on this and the similar Buy-A-Tune.com.

It is a trend we are starting to see in music as record labels try and confront "bootlegging." I like the concept, but will most likely wait til it has been refined and the bugs are worked out before I start using this as a purchase option for 70 Mile customers.

not to mention that these e-media websites look like a 3 year old put them together......someone has these rappers brainwashed into thinking that a shitty website with online distribution is going to help their product. Whoever is behind this idea/trend in KC is one helluva bullshitter.