www.cdbaby.com/ddubb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Hey Dubb you might wanna throw some of your CD's on ebay. Ive seen your album go for like 20 bucks every time in the last few weeks...just a thought.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
just got my copy in the mail today......this shit is straight up siccmade at it'z best. I checked cdbaby again today and now they are outta stock......I might of got the last copy...

Sep 2, 2004
www.paystyle.net
Gold Deez said:
just got my copy in the mail today......this shit is straight up siccmade at it'z best. I checked cdbaby again today and now they are outta stock......I might of got the last copy...

thx 4 buying my CD but!!?

this iz not a SICCMADE project this is a Dubb-A-Song Productiions/Pay$tylemusic and TakeOverEntertainment not trippin just lettin you know it was a lot of work and those really down get props. Siccmade didnt want to put this album out until after they saw me and Emoe do it. oops no luv lost they still my Siccmade fam without them I wouldnt be here I"m real enough to admit that just

in this Game if you dont have your own plate you gone alwayz be beggin for yo homies scrapps real chopp