wuddup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 14, 2002
www.adema-x.net
y0h, i checked out tha website, an no offense, but that shit's crap ;/ i could make some phatty shit for free if yah want, im a local fan just heard about you guys and you fucking kick ass. and coming from seattle, not many local groups thats i've listend to got any good beats or lyrics like you. keep up tha good work

www.adema-x.net

Sep 14, 2002
www.adema-x.net
hrmm, we'll see... i've been working with computers for around 6 years now, i've spent way to much fuckin' time on these fuckin things to not have any skill kid. so yah boy maja better make something phatty as fuck since you make him sound like a some sorta pimp webdesigner kid.

M

mr2productionz

^^^^^LMFAO^^^^

sarcasm is always funny, especially in this case. much appreciated...lol.

May 10, 2002
SavagePimp420 said:
i could careless what age you are. imma call you kid if i fuckin' see it fit.
Damn,for you to come sniffin for business...you sure are comin off unproffesinal...

And Maja went to school for what he does...and has been doin scethces since he was on Big Wheels...

Sep 14, 2002
www.adema-x.net
purebred, i could careless what yah think kid. yah not my fuckin' daddy, you don't even fuckin' know me son. an i didn't say shit bout yah little 'friend' maja or w/e the fuck he is and his skill im saying i'll be waiting to see his so called skill. and to take classes for a fucking computer.... pathetic. self-taught right here son. and i got more skill then yah boy i bet.

edit: about the business i could careless, i got hella peeps lined up wantin shit from me. im just sayin if yah need some phatty shit done, and IN A DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME (since this maja kid's takin' for fuckin' evah) then im here to offer my skills.

if not, oh fuckin' well, im not misssin' out on jack.

Sep 14, 2002
www.adema-x.net
*yawn* sarcasm, wow. i dont feel i need to put much effort into a personal website for me and my friends to fuckin chit chat on aight? fuckin kiddie, if street level sounds at all intrested, i will expect them to ask for some samples of my truly professinal work. and no i will not show 'you' due to i know some jackass will reply to this asking for some work.

as for feben's comment.
read above. and his splash page, that simple sepia'd image, with a few lines... wow, took so much work huh. listen, i didn't start this fuckin post to be a flaming post in any fucking way. but ya'll start dissin' on my shit, fuck yah. keep the disses comin' please. i have jack shit to prove to you mutha fuckaz. i came here to offer my skills to slr, not you.

May 10, 2002
SavagePimp420 said:
*yawn* sarcasm, wow. i dont feel i need to put much effort into a personal website for me and my friends to fuckin chit chat on aight? fuckin kiddie, if street level sounds at all intrested, i will expect them to ask for some samples of my truly professinal work. and no i will not show 'you' due to i know some jackass will reply to this asking for some work.
Im pretty sure D-Sane knows what hes doin as far as gettin Mr.Maja to do the site...hey but thanks!

Sarkastik-No Gimmiks,No Image,Straight Lyriks commin REAL soon...oh boy!