WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2002
why everyone in tha bay haters??? real talk, how come i can come onto this board and see 50 threads all talkin bout "wuts the worst", "who tha worst", "why the bay is weak" threads? and only like 3 "wut the best nt ha bay" threads, seems like everyone n tha bay rather gather round and talk down on the next nigga rather than come 2gether and praise the few good niggas we got...just my thoughts wanna see who feelin me on this ..oh and i dont wanna hear its "my opinion" cuz thats just ignorant

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
cuz tha bay is full of haters tha word playa hater came from tha bay so u know theres hella haters out here

Apr 25, 2002
cut thoat707 said:
^ i feel you,
i noticed its all these newbies sayin that too
Yea you hit it on the dot. I aint really been payin to much attention lately, I come back and Siccness got a whole new look and format, and a bunch of dipshits who just registered this month with 50 posts startin stupid ass negative roomers and askin who started "mayne".

Jan 11, 2006
yea i agree theres too much hate. jus thot tho maybe thas why the bay alwayz come out fresh, cuz tha bay sum big ass criticizers so tha music our artists come out with gotta be top notch? thas not my opinion but jus puttin an idea out there

Dec 6, 2005
how can you tell how the bay is when this is the world wide web?

theres just a bunch of kids on here starting stupified threads

starters haters and quiters

Aug 7, 2003
we are in a depression of bay music right now. just like in 1920 with the great depression. people were mad about anything and everything, they werent happy with anything going on. there is nothing to be happy about in the bay right now, yes we have potential, but untill someone carries us out of this depression its giong to be the same thing since 98', and keep on going and going untill we just move on from rap. e-40 got potential but he wont blow, he is too old, he dont appeal to the masses, and he doesnt look like rappers on tv. 50 cent is clean cut and ripped and all the girls like him, just like ludacris, lil flip, eminem, and the main rappers on mtv. Just like how you dont see ugly ass singers, they give you a bitch that lip syncs and looks good to sell cds i.e. britney spears, jessica simpson, etc, you dont see no fat ugly bitches on mtv signing and dancing besides missy. so untill someone new comes out and carries the west, we are giong to be in the depression where we think everything out the bay is the worst. only rappers i think that have a real chance of getting real video play and radio play is The Team.

Dec 6, 2005
Bluntz2dadome said:
i say this cuz i been comin 2 this board for a min, and when i visit other boards cuz i listen 2 other music 2, i neva see this much hate
welcome to the land of the haters

its like a tv broadcasting

we might not be on mainstream tv but we're still hated on to the fullest extent (reason being)

Dec 6, 2005
hella_numb said:
we are in a depression of bay music right now. just like in 1920 with the great depression. people were mad about anything and everything, they werent happy with anything going on. there is nothing to be happy about in the bay right now, yes we have potential, but untill someone carries us out of this depression its giong to be the same thing since 98', and keep on going and going untill we just move on from rap. e-40 got potential but he wont blow, he is too old, he dont appeal to the masses, and he doesnt look like rappers on tv. 50 cent is clean cut and ripped and all the girls like him, just like ludacris, lil flip, eminem, and the main rappers on mtv. Just like how you dont see ugly ass singers, they give you a bitch that lip syncs and looks good to sell cds i.e. britney spears, jessica simpson, etc, you dont see no fat ugly bitches on mtv signing and dancing besides missy. so untill someone new comes out and carries the west, we are giong to be in the depression where we think everything out the bay is the worst. only rappers i think that have a real chance of getting real video play and radio play is The Team.
actually your wrong

a lot of people on this board think its all up to the rappers to get BIG

i can tell you the bay area has over 100+ artist alone a bigger network than anywhere i can name of in the united states

now if we have so many artists why arent we on the level?

the level is owned by the corporations

sort of like the chief owner of a football team that owns the statium

you cant watch the players without being at the game

so why i think we dont have enough publicity?

because a lot of the "compition" in the game are simply contracted corporate peices of property

those 100+ artists i mentioned earlier are free with no contracts. now that can be a good and bad thing at the same time

what we need is more respect, the bay area has been hyphee for years and we know that, its nothing new to the scene its just the way of life out here. most major record companys don't want to do business with bay area artists because we're not fake entertainers. they are probably all shook up
(why do you think 50 cent is the most top selling record artist at the moment?)

we need to step our games up thru business politics and corporations

if we build a network we can all work together and get california back up and running

its a damn shame how the market crashed so hard after 96

i guess things got to real to handle back in the day and everyone got shook and ran out of california including dr. dre

welcome to the new millenium

Apr 5, 2005
cut thoat707 said:
^ i feel you,
i noticed its all these newbies sayin that too
Yeah I also agree. These little knuckle heads don't appreciate shit! They don't even know about the struggles and history about bay area rap. If only they knew they would be able to understand. I'm assuming they're just trying to reach 300 post to get into sicctunes

Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
All 4 the Bay said:
Yeah I also agree. These little knuckle heads don't appreciate shit! They don't even know about the struggles and history about bay area rap. If only they knew they would be able to understand. I'm assuming they're just trying to reach 300 post to get into sicctunes
exactly.. fhoos on here jus tryna get 300 so they can download music, all they wanna do.
jus like in another thread, someone got 303 posts and made a thread askin why he still cant go in sicctunes

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
you see a lot of negative posts (I admit I also contribute some) for a very simple reason - there is little positive to post about

Jan 11, 2006
hella_numb said:
e-40 got potential but he wont blow, he is too old, he dont appeal to the masses, and he doesnt look like rappers on tv. 50 cent is clean cut and ripped and all the girls like him, just like ludacris, lil flip, eminem, and the main rappers on mtv. Just like how you dont see ugly ass singers, they give you a bitch that lip syncs and looks good to sell cds i.e. britney spears, jessica simpson, etc, you dont see no fat ugly bitches on mtv signing and dancing besides missy.
thats true, but i think keak, messy marv, team culd bring it back, they not to "old" or "ugly" haha so its good with that joint tell me wen to go cuz 40 bringin keak in with him and hopefully that door stayz open

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
some more negativity from me:

I can tell you what the new E-40 will sound like: he will do 2 or 3 (hopefully more) hyphy songs, just to "make it popular"; some of them may even be actually good tracks; he will do some crunk song - because he's with Lil Jon now; given that Lil jon has moved away from the harder crunk sound recently, I don't expect much from these tracks; the rest will be some slow filler bullshit tracks

Jul 10, 2005
hella_numb said:
e-40 got potential but he wont blow, he is too old, he dont appeal to the masses, and he doesnt look like rappers on tv. 50 cent is clean cut and ripped and all the girls like him, just like ludacris, lil flip, eminem, and the main rappers on mtv.
wtf are u talkin about? biggie was a fat ugly lookin nigga and he's on most niggas top ten lists around the globe

mike jones is a ninja turtle and still is sellin hella records

most of the time, labels do go after an image, but not all the time. 40 water got a good chance of goin big since he's already known