WTF? VH1 hip hop honors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
I was watchin VH1, when the commerical for their honors shit and they were playing background music. There were a few different songs, but one that stood out the most was Frontline's Bang it. I couldnt believe it was playing. Isnt that some shit?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
we (rob base and ez-rock) were supposed to be on the show, but it dont look like we're gonna make it on this year cause they hollar'd at us too late. rob base and ez rock are 2 of the biggest selling rappers of all time with 10 million sold and 2 of the biggest classic songs "it takes two" and "joy and pain"... we will be in the house for sure but not performing.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
drunkinfool said:
never heard of them
you never heard of rob base and dj ez-rock??? wtf?? are you serious??? u never heard of 2 of the biggest rap stars of all time? DAMN, how long you been listenin to rap? you ever heard of big daddy kane, slick rick, biz markie, kurtis blow?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
drunkinfool said:
ya i heard of all them but not these two, where are they from?

an ya i heard of cougnut....jeez.....think im stoopid?!
i was just messin with ya, its all good, but rob base and dj ez rock are from harlem and had 2 of the biggest hits in rap history in the late 80's. their hit "it takes two" was a HUGE hit all arount the world... you can listen to some of their trax and check em out at www.robbase.net, listen to the whole song on the homepage and you'll know who they are, peace out

Jun 30, 2002
dj pimp said:
you never heard of rob base and dj ez-rock??? wtf?? are you serious??? u never heard of 2 of the biggest rap stars of all time? DAMN, how long you been listenin to rap? you ever heard of big daddy kane, slick rick, biz markie, kurtis blow?
when someone says they never heard of rob base then I know im old.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
the show is on sept 22nd and airs like a week later. they're honoring, ll cool j, grand master flash, furious 5, ice-t, salt n pepa, big daddy kane. performances by, nelly, eve, kanye, and many others. gonna be dope