WTF mno bay rapper on the rick rocker slap Bumpin My Muzik

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Bullshyt the n1gga Ray Cash got Jay-Z, TI, Pimp C, 3 6 mafia, Daiman on the RMX but no bay artist Rick Rock should gave the beat 2 Turf, ya boy, mistah fab, bailey

Aug 7, 2003
RAYD0GG said:
Bullshyt the n1gga Ray Cash got Jay-Z, TI, Pimp C, 3 6 mafia, Daiman on the RMX but no bay artist Rick Rock should gave the beat 2 Turf, ya boy, mistah fab, bailey
why are you so mad, dude bought the beat he can do what he wants with it.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
RAYD0GG said:
you think its fucked up that he would get jay-z one of the biggest rappers of all time, TI one of the biggest right now, pimp c who has a huge following down south, and three six mafia who just won an academy award in front of 50 million people around the world on that song when he could of had turf who sold 5,000, mistah fab who sold 9,000, ya boy who sold 4,000, and bailey who sold 3000....

i love all those bay cats to death, but do the math and then rethink your statement. i think you'll agree from a business standpoint he made a good choice.

Jun 2, 2002
rick rocks a muthafuckin businessman, it's fortune over fame, you feel me?? he's out there trying to get some paychecks, and when his mail is right, i have faith that he'll help point the spotlight at the bay. truth be told, he has no responsibility to the bay artists, why not sell to the highest bidder you feel me?

Dec 29, 2005
Atleast he was't giving K-Fed Beats. Shit Rick Rock making connections for the Bay realize that cats are feelin the music and want beats with the Bay sound

Apr 25, 2002
i give it to ray cash. his other song was can "im a pimp in my own mind". i was like oh shit, i cant believe this is on tv.

the instrumental to the bumpin my music is on sicctunes. shop it to a bay rapper and see if they can rip the track for some mixtape shit. that would be coo

Dec 29, 2004
all you niggas saying its business and Rick Rock is getting money is wrong
that nigga been getting money and been getting his name out there
the least that nigga could do is put some Bay niggas out there cause the world is gonna look at it like "If this is their best producer, why aint he fucking with them Bay cats more? They must be weak if he aint fucking with em." that nigga need to do more tracks with Bay niggas
this is a movement and this nigga aint even helping out

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
mikevick said:
the least that nigga could do is put some Bay niggas out there cause the world is gonna look at it like "If this is their best producer, why aint he fucking with them Bay cats more? They must be weak if he aint fucking with em." that nigga need to do more tracks with Bay niggas
the bottom line is rick rock has already worked with every rapper in the bay for years, now his beats cost a grip and most bay cats cant afford them anymore. trust me, rick has paid his dues and he has the huge house and mortgage to prove it... let him get his paper.

Jul 12, 2002
mikevick said:
WTF is your dumbass talkin about? Since he works with cats outside the Bay doesn't mean that he doesn't fuck with bay cats a lot still. You ever heard of the Federation or did you check out E-40's new album?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
mikevick said:
the least that nigga could do is put some Bay niggas out there cause the world is gonna look at it like "If this is their best producer, why aint he fucking with them Bay cats more?
Have you ever heard of the Federation?????????