WTC Tribute

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
2-0-Sixx said:

why give this a thumbs up homie? i disagree with most of those in power but that was a slaughter all the same. i do hate how they flash that "NEVER FORGET" shit on TV and shit. i saw they made some WTC/Freedom Building coin and on the WTC side it says "NEVER FORGET". but the main thing is i don't see how you could give this a thumbs up like this was a great occassion. murder is murder .. death is death.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
good video, but the way it was constructed with that clown ass music was tasteless as fuck.

The people in those buildings and on those planes had nothing to do with shit, that's why they say "NEVER FORGET". Just like we'll never forget Pearl Harbor, just like Japan will never forget Hiroshima and Nagasaki...those images are in the minds of people across America, from little ass kids to old folks. To each his own I guess, I'll never forget what I was doing when this shit when down...I'll never forget that whole day, just like I'll never forget what happened when I found out my best friend passed away, that shit sticks with you. If you've ever lost somebody that close to you, then you understand what it's like for those families to deal with what went on here. Those people were ordinary folks like the rest of us, working and feeding their families, trying to live their lives.

I don't care if you hate the government or if you want to suck the dick of everybody working in the white house, the fact remains that too many people were lost, over NOTHING!!