WRESTLING FANS SUCK BALLS NOWADAYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
why the fuck are these new WWE fans so wack nowadays? i mean look at at the shit that Mr.Kennedy did on raw makin fun of scott hall and shit. And look at when the godfather crashed Teddy Long's wedding, the crowd wasnt even hyped up. Damn i guess all these little kids just wanna see fags like John Cena and they dont remember all these great wrestlers from the past, but still these fans are hella tame compared to the attitude era. Wat the fuck happened? Am i the only one noticing this?

Oct 3, 2006
why the fuck are these new WWE fans so wack nowadays? i mean look at at the shit that Mr.Kennedy did on raw makin fun of scott hall and shit. And look at when the godfather crashed Teddy Long's wedding, the crowd wasnt even hyped up. Damn i guess all these little kids just wanna see fags like John Cena and they dont remember all these great wrestlers from the past, but still these fans are hella tame compared to the attitude era. Wat the fuck happened? Am i the only one noticing this?
yeah i noticed that too...like last nights smackdown when they were interviewing micheal hayes..its like the crowd aint never heard of him...i think its cause the fans now is just more younger than how the attitude era was but zilla is probably right though cause i aint never been to an event in person yet

Feb 10, 2006
I don't think its all the fans fault.

Maybe if they made the shows better.

A lot People want wrestling.

Not theses gay skits.

People don't wanna see Trump vs Rosie or Fake Wrestlers.

At one point the whole fake wrestler thing was funny. DX clowning the Nation, and all of the others.

But that wasn't funny last RAW.

Jan 31, 2006
I think it became watered down the day that bad guys became cool. Then there was really nobody that hyped when a good guy came in. Think about it. When The Rock was bad and people liked him, it divided some crowds, and there wasnt that super loud cheer anymore. Back in the days, when there were legit good guys and bad guys, when the good guy came out, the crowd went nuts...even if it were a lesser star, and when a bad guy came out, everyone booed their asses off.

Nov 22, 2005
WHO THE FUCK CARES, LAME ASS thread!
How old are you still watching wwf?

Nov 16, 2006
^^^look at your bitch ass tryin to talk shit when youre the fucking queen of lame ass threads. in case you didnt notice this is a sports entertainment forum so if you dont like it then get the fuck out hoecake.

Aug 24, 2003
IT'S KINDA DIFFERENT ON TV IF YOUR THERE YOUL SEE THE CROWD HYPED UP MORE YOU CAN'T REALLY TELL ON TV
lol leezilla stays in the wwe arenas

with his blue world order shirt two sizes two small with his gut hanging out and huge sign that says "jon cena 4 prezidint"

eating chili cheese bacon fries with extra mayonaise

leezillas that guy that when the badguy wrestler interferes he tries to jump the rail with a chair and gets beat down by 3 security guards

leezilla starting up the stone cold what chants around his section when some bad guy wrestler has the mic

leezilla getting peanuts handed down from concession vendors and shorting them one dollar

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i think its pretty lame when non wrestling fans come in and side bust on a thread in a wrestling forum, WTF is the fuckin purpose of that

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol leezilla stays in the wwe arenas

leezillas that guy that when the badguy wrestler interferes he tries to jump the rail with a chair and gets beat down by 3 security guards

leezilla starting up the stone cold what chants around his section when some bad guy wrestler has the mic

LOL