Wow, the niners situation lookin awful...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I like Harbaugh but he was dumb for leaving Stanford. He had a good thing going and if hes not successful within the next 2 seasons most likely be fired and guess what he wont be labeled a good coach and will be hard for him to find another job.

Btw the Raiders are just fine, stop worrying about a team thats not in your division and not in the same conference and most of all not even a real rival.

Jan 4, 2003
how are we at the bottom of the barrel???

here comes the overly-cocky Niners fans again... great......

you guys hire an unproven college coach and all of a sudden you're going to the Super Bowl, huh... lmao

I think Harbaugh has a chance to do a decent job... but calm the fuck down... seriously... as of right now the Raiders are still a better team
these same fans where jockin Singletary at a point of time after that 8-8 season, so dont let em get to you.. they get a good college coach and now they gain their confidence again lmao.. L7s

Nov 1, 2004
The niner fans need to remember that they still don't have a quarterback. I don't think either of your Smiths will do anything for the Niners. You need a QB, without one, JH won't be successful.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
how are we at the bottom of the barrel???

here comes the overly-cocky Niners fans again... great......

you guys hire an unproven college coach and all of a sudden you're going to the Super Bowl, huh... lmao

I think Harbaugh has a chance to do a decent job... but calm the fuck down... seriously... as of right now the Raiders are still a better team
as of right now the raiders arent, they dont even got a head coach lol....

buuut. our team has had the talent to be playoff bound, it was clearly the coaching which lead us astray, if harbaugh can do what he did at stanford, we will be back

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The niner fans need to remember that they still don't have a quarterback. I don't think either of your Smiths will do anything for the Niners. You need a QB, without one, JH won't be successful.
Harbaugh was hired and targeted as the #1 candidate because of his ability to create a qb

Mar 10, 2007
I like Harbaugh but he was dumb for leaving Stanford. He had a good thing going and if hes not successful within the next 2 seasons most likely be fired and guess what he wont be labeled a good coach and will be hard for him to find another job.

Btw the Raiders are just fine, stop worrying about a team thats not in your division and not in the same conference and most of all not even a real rival.
Please.. no matter what happens he can easily fall back to a College coaching job, he could not do shit at the NFL level and be damn near guaranteed the Michigan job because of what he's done in College.

Dec 4, 2006
The irony in this post....

do a search on who has posted in anything 49ers related from QB, GM to HC....

it's mostly raider fans....

Jun 1, 2002
I'm happy for the niners organization that they got the guy they wanted, but let's not pretend it wasn't looking UGLY for yall for a while there. That's why the media was writing articles like that.

Let's also not pretend that hiring Harbaugh means the niners are guaranteed to "return to your glory days" and all that bullshit. Niner fans are on here talking about "we're back!" and that's funny. Shows how homerific most of you are.

If anything - this marks another rebuilding process. At best , you'll get another 5-6 win season and (hopefully) be ready to compete for 2012. Anything more is extremely unlikely. Remember - you still don't have a QB, and Harbaugh will live and die with his decision there. Hiring a brand new HC is a SERIOUS change to your entire staff and team. It's not a plug and play hiring like a Free Agent WR. Remember how bad KC was last year.

I like Harbaugh. He was good with the Raiders and good at Stanford, but he's totally unproven. I would advise yall not to get too optimistic. Not to say don't be happy, because it's certainly a positive change and should help your image/business ambitions in the short-run (new stadium).

And certainly don't try to act like the Raiders are doing bad. If Hue Jackson goes somewhere else, then I'll agree. Otherwise, we're doing fine and will most likely improve on last season.