Would you pull over and take a picture....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
As I think I've mentioned before, there's a dry cleaning place I drive by everyday on my way to school and it says "Drop your pants here"......I really need to carry the digital cam and take a pic of it....

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
Cranky said:
As I think I've mentioned before, there's a dry cleaning place I drive by everyday on my way to school and it says "Drop your pants here"......I really need to carry the digital cam and take a pic of it....
lol here you go again cranky wit that store... lol im just messin:cheeky:

fuck takin a picture of that sign, id jack it and then post it in front of my house lol

Apr 25, 2002
If I ever actually left on time, I'd take a picture of it on my way to school. I'm always fuckin' runnin' late though. FUCK 8:00am classes.......One of these days I will capture the image of that sign.....Yeah that'd be a sick sign to steal, but it's kind of high in the air and it looks like it would be hard to detach it from the pole.....

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
Cranky said:
Yeah that'd be a sick sign to steal, but it's kind of high in the air and it looks like it would be hard to detach it from the pole.....

fuck detaching it, ill just borrow a chainsaw:devious: