WOULD AY FOR 1 MILLION $$$$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
i'd jizz in a horses mouth and let him swallow it for a million dollars.......:dead:

i have a feeling someone is going to say this is a faggot post like those other threads about big dicks and orgasms, ect.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Hahahaha thats some sicc ass shit right there........but a million dollars huh??? Could you get hella fucked up first? I'd straight bomb on like a 5th and take somethin to make me hallucinate and then I'd think about it......a million dollars is a LOT of money to do somethin that would only take like 30 seconds. But goddamn, thats earnin your money right there.

Apr 26, 2002
It is a million Dollars, and people do eat worse things on Fear Factor. But I don't know, thatz a hard decision, how many people would have to know about it?

May 29, 2002
BIG J said:
It is a million Dollars, and people do eat worse things on Fear Factor. But I don't know, thatz a hard decision, how many people would have to know about it?
thats the question right there. if someone came to you with a mil and swore to he would not tell anyone, i guarantee everyone would do it.

M

mizztech

lmao, ugh

yall got a lil too much time on ya hands to be thinkin bout shit like that...

haha @ if u were a girl, i could see it if u had a distubing mind

^dudes got strange minds too, i can see some gay guy doin it, lol

Jan 16, 2003
that aint shit for a million dollars, you'd feel all better after you throw up, shit if that shit was jus cold real cash in a briefcase i'd walk away with 9 more 0's then i already had...think about it...urine is only what you drank earlier on in tha day plus some shit your body adds to it...yall are crazy it'd be sick as fuck but theres no way i'd turn a million dollars down for that, unless it was a nationally publicized event with millions of viewers, i'd only do that behind closed doors an go on with my life

Jun 27, 2002
I WILL DO IT.....

YA'LL TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT WHEN I DRIVE OFF IN MY NEW 2003 LEXUS WITH ALL FUR INTERIOR AND TRIPLE DIAMOND RIMS.......I'LL WIPE MY ASS WIT 100'S AND STILL POST HERE EVERYDAY AND TELL YA'LL ABOUT THE NEW SHIT I BUY EVERYDAY....FUCK IT I'LL EVEN VIDEO TAPE IT AND SELL IT AND BUBBLE EVEN HARDER OFF SOME THE DVD.....I'LL BE SURE TO POST PICS OF ME COUTIN ALL MY CASH....OF ALL THE PUSSY I WOULD GET.....AND ALL THE CARS I WOULD BE ROLLIN