Worst rap names ever???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Damn! Yall got a long list of shit ass names! But here's the twist.....what would happen if people started putting your name down as a shit ass name?

These names (to my opinion) suck, just like most of the artists that go along with the name! But in some cases, my opinion of their names does not reflect my opinions of their talent. Just something to keep in mind since I don't have a dislike against all of the people behind the names I have mentioned below!

D12
Nelly
Lord Have Mercy
G-Unit (Guerilla Unit is cool though)
The Unit (of Queen Latifah fame)
Smilez & SouthStar
Deep Dickollective
Rainbow Flava
Caushun
BDown
Hurricane
Jadakiss
Styles
Noreaga
Eminem
Lucy Pearl
The Firm
Nas Escobar
The Product G & B
City High
Rappin' Ron
Bad Azz
Parental Advisory (P.A.)

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
you think Bone are fags? you must be a fuckin G man.

on the real though... Chilly T... better yet, Chilee Powdah... I love that fuckin name but its hella cheezy

Fly Young Monte
L-Love
Playamack

half of them off brands who used to have mp3.com sites.

Jun 16, 2004
2pac
elephant man
joe budden
nelly
xzibit
eminem
yin yang twinz
ice cube
c-bo/cowboy
mr.stinky
messy marv
byron douglas

there's alot more but ima leave like that.

Jun 18, 2004
If you look at this thread I think you'll see that much like music there will be at least one person who doesn't feel every name there is...so you might as well list every fucking handle in the rap game...cause someone's bound to agree.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
  • Chuck Nutt
  • C-Lim
  • Mad Lion
  • Mac Mill
  • The Deffa Heffa
  • J-Kwon
  • Master P
  • Dukeewater
  • B Real
  • Baby Beesh
  • DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
  • Chino XL
  • Phil da Agony
  • Freaky Fred
  • Jiggalo G
  • Sir Mix a Lot
  • Bueno
  • Chuckie Akenz & V Unit [LMFAO]
  • Bowleggs
  • Reek Daddy
  • Mafiyo
  • Styles P
  • Sheik Louch
  • Toddy Tee
  • C Knight
  • Funkmaster Flex
  • Tim Dog
  • Mr. Short Chop
  • Coolio
  • ...and any Jay-Z alias

Nov 4, 2002
wow what i coincidence i just thought of the name Freaky fred right before i read your post red ryda...

who the hell is freaky fred and why the fuck have i heard of him?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
first off, these names are their rap names...there way different than the usernames we choose on here. so, when ur rapping, u would think u would want it to be catchy and/or memorable. i could give a fuck what people think about my fuckin siccness username. if i were gonna pick a rap name, it'd be way tighter than my username. anyway, Brotha Lynch Hung is somewhat corny, but tight IMO. its original...i aint heard anything else like it.

Apr 25, 2002
Filthy_Rich said:
what? i bet there's like 10,000 people who go by jay deuce in the Bay alone. real original
Filthy Rich is very original. Was your previous job a Cash Money Records groupie?

I'm not from the Bay and I been jay deuce before I ever heard a bay area rap song. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.