Worldwide Wicked Shit Vol.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2009
Don't sleep on this dope album, theres alot of big WU names on here.

01) KidCrusher - Terrified & Terrible | Produced by KidCrusher
02) Cap One - This Is My Relizion (Remix) | Produced by Cap One
03) Insan0 - Dail 555 Murdah Suicide (feat. 6ixstar) | Produced by Insan0
04) F.A.K. - Im Herzen | Produced by Kardinal Blunt
05) Instant Legend - Portrait Of A Serial Killer | Produced by Cire
06) BugJuice - Fucked Up Thoughts In My Head | Produced by BugJuice
07) Griffinstein - Complications | Produced by Modok von Griffinstein
08) Mr. Y.U.G. - Proposition feat. The R.O.C. | Produced by The R.O.C.
09) Dr. Hijack & Mike Mendez - Komme Bei Nacht | Produced by Mike Mendez
10) DUO - Make A Move | Produced By Sinima
11) Chop Devize - Creep feat. The J.Hexx Project | Produced by THE ARCHITECT
12) Zer.Fleisch & eR - Hass | Produced by Barret Beats
13) Scum - Werewolf 2 / Bloodlust | Produced by Stitch Mouth
14) Lental - I Will Rize | Produced By DaSlopShop
15) Str8 Slime (Klepto & Daville) - Dont Ask Why feat. Rudeboi | Produced by Shadowville
16) Ruthless Rob - Skrip Club | Produced By Dizze Dahmer
17) Kryptik - Murderfest | Produced by Nebula
18) Frado Tha Hack, Crakkpot Revo & Sucht - Scream / Schrei | Mixed & Mastered by Ricco Beatz
19) Slink Dogg - P.I.M.P (Pistol in my Pants Bloody Mosh Pit Mixxx) feat. Daville Dabris , Kutt Calhoun & Jazz | Produced by Sirrocco with additional production by Donovan Smith
20) Mars, Hellbourne & Pems - You're Dead! | Produced by PitchBull
5 free promotracks:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T1QNTX7E

Click here to get your copy!!!!
http://murdermusikpro.bigcartel.com/

Also Long range should have this album soon!

Sep 16, 2008
Why you gotta be a fucking dick? I didnt say shit to you.

Ok ill be nice faggot and give some tips.

Long range= FUCK NO.

Seems good to starving artists but it's bullshit, just dont do it.

2: no1 wants to go on fucking big cartel to buy that piece of shit. Put it on redrummedia and killmusick so when people are buying good shit such as Sshool house glock and rare cuts 2, they'll buy your mixtape just to get that 3 CD free shipping deal

Ya heard?

Mar 27, 2009
What does it being on a Bigcartel have anything to do with it? No matter what store its coming from its the same damn CD. Are you retarded?

And it's not a mixtape. It's all original beats and no hosting. Your not in the music game so please don't try telling me you know what your talking about with Long Range.

I can't believe i was fucking sticking up for you on HC.com

Sep 16, 2008
What does it being on a Bigcartel have anything to do with it? No matter what store its coming from its the same damn CD. Are you retarded?

And it's not a mixtape. It's all original beats and no hosting. Your not in the music game so please don't try telling me you know what your talking about with Long Range.

I can't believe i was fucking sticking up for you on HC.com
1. You never stuck up for me on HC and if so, link.

2. What i mean is, no one is going out of there way to go to that site and order your CD, its common sense. Put it on a shelf next to mars and Q strange on redrum and killmusick, and you'll get some sales.

3. You're not really in the music game either, is this your first pressed CD? Have you ever sold 50 CD's? You haven't, so you're pretty much on my playing field as a fan .

Mar 27, 2009
Im not gonna look for the thread but DJ Se7en was bashing you about your age and i stuck up for you cus that shits wack.

Yes people will buying from that store, its the #2 most selling item there, my label has fans.

And yes i am in the music game this CD alone has moved over 100 copies in Germany alone, and no this is not our frist project if you took the time look at the store you would see that, and for th record were already looking into getting in in KM and redrum.

Sep 16, 2008
Well don't fuck with longrange, ask any artist. 3SE doesn't make bank on any sycksyde, bob nite, ensizon, meathead, or any icepick willie releases. Long range fucking SUCKS

Mar 27, 2009
Im not really trying to make alot money right now....Just trying to gain fans and if it gets in the hands of a few people because of long range then im happy. This is only Vol.1 just trying to get the series name out there.

Sep 16, 2008
All long range does is put ur shit in KM and redrum....you can do that in about 30 minutes. How many CD's have u bought solely because of longrange? None, fuck long range