Worldwide Choppers f/ Ceza & Twisted Insane (coming soon?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
i really cant understand either of these guys, ceza sounds dope but i dont understand turkish, and twisted insane just sounds like a robot stuck in FF trying to rap. although he had a few good songs like "spider in the night" but to hear a whole album of him will make u wanna shoot yourself in the face.

Nov 14, 2002
We don't need a collabo album, and honestly the only fast rap I can stand comes from Tech anyhow.

I just checked out Twisted Insane's "Spider in the night", and it's just.... fast fucking rap. So if that's his best shit then "X Choppers" is just another "Chopper" song I'll be skipping. I liked the first one though.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
We don't need a collabo album, and honestly the only fast rap I can stand comes from Tech anyhow.

I just checked out Twisted Insane's "Spider in the night", and it's just.... fast fucking rap. So if that's his best shit then "X Choppers" is just another "Chopper" song I'll be skipping. I liked the first one though.
MW2 was better then the first IMO.