[World Premier] Omar Cruz Feat Frankie J - To The Top [Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
Jun 26, 2007
also look out for Omar Cruz hosting a show on MTV called Pimpeando coming soon! [a Latin version of pimp my ride] he'll also be on 2 other shows on MTV look out for homie every where as it gets closer to the album release

SIGN OF THE CRUZ WILL BE A CLASSIC HE GOT GRAMMY AWARD WINNING LATINO GROUP LOS LONELY BOYS ON THERE THEY DID SOME CRAZY SHIT...RAP MIXED WITH LATIN ROCK [picture that]

to learn more about los lonely boys check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Lonely_Boys

omar recorded these tracks for sign of the cruz but they did'nt make the album Omar was'nt even feeling them that much to put them on the album so he gave them to rome to release on his project so if these tracks did'nt make the album you know this shit is fire

cut from Sign of the Cruz

Omar Cruz - Gangsta City [Prod By Rome B.Y.I Ent]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2050769090f1ca02/

Omar Cruz - Born On The West Side [Prod By Rome B.Y.I Ent]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/20507774180e511f/

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
YO @ THE TRUTH------ANSWER THIS QUESTION----SINCE YOU SAY OMAR CRUZ DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT HOODS OR WATEVER U SAID--WILL HE COLLAB WITH A NORTENO
Would that be a bad thing?

I don't see any negatives from a norteno's standpoint; it'd be a big step up to be on MTV, SkeeTV, etc. But wait...that'd be ''selling out'', right? Keep it ''underground'', keep pushing those 5's and 10's, and one day you might have enough for a down payment on a 10 year old car...at least you're rolling in a throwback.

In a BUSINESS, you need to network and expand your horizons; people making MONEY don't give a fuck about your little e-beefs (not directed at the poster - dalycty650); it'd be a plus to gain exposure.

Cruz 'supposedly' doesn't discriminate; why would anyone else?

And if it's out of the question to do something with a ''skrampa''...step your game up and get your name out there like he has.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Honestly there are no Norteno rappers worthy enough to be on mainstream radio or to go big and sell across the nation. The same can be said for Sureno rappers. All of these super niche artist usually suck and rely on the common gang affiliation to sell albums. Drink that with a tall glass of Shut-the-Fuck-up and step your music game up suckers.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Would that be a bad thing?

I don't see any negatives from a norteno's standpoint; it'd be a big step up to be on MTV, SkeeTV, etc. But wait...that'd be ''selling out'', right? Keep it ''underground'', keep pushing those 5's and 10's, and one day you might have enough for a down payment on a 10 year old car...at least you're rolling in a throwback.

In a BUSINESS, you need to network and expand your horizons; people making MONEY don't give a fuck about your little e-beefs (not directed at the poster - dalycty650); it'd be a plus to gain exposure.

Cruz 'supposedly' doesn't discriminate; why would anyone else?

And if it's out of the question to do something with a ''skrampa''...step your game up and get your name out there like he has.

THATS HOW I FEEL, BUT IT SEEMS ALOT DONT THINK LIKE THAT