World Of warcraft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Lol

I saw that south park WOW episode over somebody's house and it was damn funny, you should watch it, you'll see why gimpypimp said it

Oct 30, 2006
WoW is a good game is you have your life to waste :| it will take up soooo much of your time, if you have a gf or wife, get rid of it, either the girl or the WoW game :|

May 2, 2002
{Mummy} said:
WoW is a good game is you have your life to waste :| it will take up soooo much of your time, if you have a gf or wife, get rid of it, either the girl or the WoW game :|
lol...these guys that I know...I'm tellin' you...they play that shit ALL THE FUCKIN' TIME.

Even when they're not playing it...they are talking about it.

I really don't get it.

Oct 5, 2004
^^^

yall gonna laugh but the first time i ever played D&D was like 2 an a half years ago an that shit had me goin like your sayin with your homies... i was talkin about that shit day an night an playin it every chance i could get.. shit sucks you in man... it wasnt on no nerdy shit neither dude it was jus 4 guys gettin drunk an havin a blast, you can laugh now lol

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
If you're into those kind of games then it probably is worth it.
I think you can get a free trial somewhere so you can decide for yourself.

Feb 17, 2006
i got a friend right now that is makin up hella dumb excuses lately to go home and play it. he'll say hes got a headache about 3 times a day to go home and play it. he'll ditch anything to go home and play that shit, sad sad saaad

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
^ thats what they all say at first.

Ive been a hardcore mmorpg player for a long time, i know how the games work. Ive seen so many peoples minds get twisted into them. They *are* drugs. they work on similar areas of the brain that addictive substances do, in that if youre gone from it long enough youll start to feel withdrawals from playing. I know that sounds crazy and i have no medical backup except for theories, but thats really how it is for some people...

I played the first 5 months the game was out. 10 hours a day was nothin. I still maintained school and friends and work somehow, but when i was at home, you wouldnt find me anywhere else but behind that game. After 5 months, when i was powerful as fuck, i realized i had to get out before it took me down. (everquest 1 fucked me up bad back in the day)... so i sold my account for $800 and got out of there. Havent looked back since and wont ever again.

Until WoW 2 or whatever game is next, ... hahaha.