working on a new bit for my comedy...help?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
^^No. You dont get to post again in this thread again after that hella marty post about wanting to see dudes dick
I never said I wanted to see dude's dick, you fucking Aussie. In response to Taxman saying, "It will make people uncomfortable and probably piss people off.. That is what makes a good entertainer"...I tossed that in, for the end.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
talk about how alot of internet messageboards and sites have the n word EVERYWHERE but like maybe 7% of the site population is actually black

Apr 23, 2006
spoiled white kids never got their ass whooped by their parents so they talk hella shit to their mom and dad knowing that nothing will happen

or you could talk about how mad we get over video games

or you could talk about how we dominate at every non athletic sport IE bowling and tennis

gotta get some frat bro stereotypes in there like how white people always wanna play a drinking game and will mix every kind of alcohol without fear

source: IM WHITE BITCH

May 2, 2002
WPS
Women clutch their purses when in close proximity to Black men
4-Wheelin'/Off-road type shit
Sky divin'/Bungee jumpin'/Cliff divin'
Raves
Hunting
White women + Black men
Commit random acts of violence..AT THEIR JOB
Streaking

Jun 5, 2004
Haha, Tragic Ls is funny as fuck though. The last video had me rolling, keep it up man.

You should work a bit into your routine about a white guy getting with a black girl and feeling insecure seeing she was used to fucking with all black guys before him. That shit happened to my homie when we were younger. One of the funniest conversations I've ever been apart of in my life lol.

I'm so fucking happy I'm Irish and not white.
LOL SLAP A LINE ABOUT K-FED AND/OR BOBBY BROWN IN THERE AND ITS GOLDEN!

Apr 25, 2002
What's up with white people doing stand up bits about white stereotypes?

I've seen it a million times, man; do something different. It's a plus to be edgy, too; don't be safe at all. Everyone and everything has to be a target.

No offense to you, but this ''new'' shit is ''old'' shit.

Good luck
Nah im flippin it a totally different direction than youre thinking

Mar 18, 2003
They smell like bologna.

One of the funniest "stereotypes" of white people I've heard.

Props to the person who can name where that's from.