Workaholics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
I agree it def. really picked up towards the end of this season, although I was getting worried for a second lol. But yeah overall this season has had more hits than misses.

Props: infinity
Sep 20, 2003
Cant read all feedback but I too love this show, its funny coz it seems like these guys never break character. Interviews and all, i see them drink a 211 steele reserve and i even think i seen them swig a evil eye red. Funny shit, u got some down time, watch wrkahlcs, to bad them and nextflix dont get along, maybe its comedy centrals fault.... oh well they do have season 1. The boss is a def cougar.

Props: Nuttkase
Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
Cant read all feedback but I too love this show, its funny coz it seems like these guys never break character. Interviews and all, i see them drink a 211 steele reserve and i even think i seen them swig a evil eye red. Funny shit, u got some down time, watch wrkahlcs, to bad them and nextflix dont get along, maybe its comedy centrals fault.... oh well they do have season 1. The boss is a def cougar.
Alice is fucking hot. She's just always so angry. I bet she'd be a great fuck, tho. Haha.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Workaholics' Adam DeVine wants you to come hang at his mansion and be on his new Comedy Central show

by Kevin McFarland April 10, 2013
The Workaholics guys are everywhere lately. The trio parlayed Mitchell Hurwitz’s guest appearance on their show into a cameo in the first episode of the Netflixed Arrested Development; Blake Anderson joined the second season of the Odd Future series Loiter Squad; and Anders Holm just played a minister on The Mindy Project. And now Adam DeVine, after his appearance in Pitch Perfect, replicating his Workaholics persona in ads for the new Sim City, and playing Jeff’s half brother on Community, will be the first of the bunch to step out on his own with a new Comedy Central stand-up/sketch show, Adam DeVine’s House Party, which is set in a Los Angeles mansion that apparently belongs to him. That's right—Adam DeVine has a mansion, and now he’ll rub everyone’s face in it by inviting comics over to work in his backyard. Comedy Central is advertising tapings for the show this week on Facebook, so if you’d like to go to a “backyard mansion party” hosted by DeVine, step right up. It's unclear if there will be as much ill-advised roof jumping as there was at Blake Anderson’s most famous house party.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Loiter Squad is Odd Futures sketch show. The sketches are really hit or miss. Some of the episodes are terrible. Blake isn't really a cast member tho. They just keep making him kill himself to get on the show while they made Earl Sweatshirt a cast member.

Feb 28, 2008
Loiter Squad is Odd Futures sketch show. The sketches are really hit or miss. Some of the episodes are terrible. Blake isn't really a cast member tho. They just keep making him kill himself to get on the show while they made Earl Sweatshirt a cast member.
I'm hoping it's good, I still don't fully understand what it is..... Like a sketch comedy or a stand up ???