Word on Bedlam in bakersfield???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Short Summary - Small show with a lot of homies and locals. I drank a giant rum and coke in a pitcher. Got drunk. Shot my gun accidently in the bathroom and murdered an innocent toilet. The entire bar smelled of Gun Powder. I put on a maskless drunken show before cutting out to Dennys and then eventually throwing up in Whities car. As I sit throwing up, I shoot the rest of the bullets of over the freeway. Thats all I remember. Good times.

May 26, 2007
Short Summary - Small show with a lot of homies and locals. I drank a giant rum and coke in a pitcher. Got drunk. Shot my gun accidently in the bathroom and murdered an innocent toilet. The entire bar smelled of Gun Powder. I put on a maskless drunken show before cutting out to Dennys and then eventually throwing up in Whities car. As I sit throwing up, I shoot the rest of the bullets of over the freeway. Thats all I remember. Good times.
Does he understand that you are in NO WAY going to help clean the inside of his car? You didn't help me clean that puke you so kindly left me in my Nissan after leaving Grimace's house. Yeah that box of strawberry nutri grain bars you just HAD TO eat all at once while faded ended up half on the street, other half on the carpet.

Or what about the time we left the bar "Legends" and you puked inside my Mazda without even attempting to warn me or do it outside the vehicle. That one at least was easier to clean because it had leather seats. Yeah. LEATHER. :angry:

Im going to pay a small asian lady in a nurse outfit to puke up gallons of bukkake inside of the Marsmobile while you are still inside of it

Oct 6, 2009
Does he understand that you are in NO WAY going to help clean the inside of his car? You didn't help me clean that puke you so kindly left me in my Nissan after leaving Grimace's house.

Lol funny thing is my car is a nissan to. FUCKIN MARIO

Anybody want any hashbrowns, ham, eggs, pancakes, or sausage from mars puke.

There was so much Fog when we were driving home that we couldnt just pull off to the side of the road on the freeway so he just opened the door and puked while we were driving.