Word About Young Jezzy Being Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2006
All get in to this topic about Jeezy being the Rap Police came thru to bust up the Atlanta Hustlers how that he was involved with there prooving they were pushing many kelos a month and millions/billions of cash took by jonny law?

They got pix of dude with a badge and shii

what you know about this topic

Aug 4, 2002
MrPoohbeaR said:
All get in to this topic about Jeezy being the Rap Police came thru to bust up the Atlanta Hustlers how that he was involved with there prooving they were pushing many kelos a month and millions/billions of cash took by jonny law?

Huh?!?!

Apr 26, 2002
all i got to say is my boy got popped with 5keys, set up by a famous atl rapper's producer whos song uv heard on tha radio PLENTY times. i'm not sayin names cuz my boy awaiting trial, but he got popped by state not fed cuz that producer set him up and and they were'nt expectin that much on him. fold.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
MrPoohbeaR said:

Please tell me you are foreign.

If not, this is a perfect example of why to stay in school kids.

Apr 30, 2006
T-Spoon said:
all i got to say is my boy got popped with 5keys, set up by a famous atl rapper's producer whos song uv heard on tha radio PLENTY times. i'm not sayin names cuz my boy awaiting trial, but he got popped by state not fed cuz that producer set him up and and they were'nt expectin that much on him. fold.

Yes

Jan 12, 2003
MrPoohbeaR said:

lol, holy shit. Repeat that one more time so i can understand

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
T-Spoon said:
damn, the game is cold

May 15, 2002
Yeah Jeezy snitchin. My uncle's (by marriage) lil cousin be runnin with Gucci Mane. His name is Courtney C, he mightve changed it by now, but yeah. He used to be a part of that Black Tee group that had Gucci Mane, Jeezy and some more people. He told me a good while back that Jeezy was snitching. He told me this sometime last spring. I aint never pay it no attention until Jeezy and Gucci Mane started battlin, then everything he told me made sense.

Jan 28, 2005
RedrumAkaMurder said:
man i can honestly say i aint gonna be able to believe dis shit until i see some type of proof. people start rumors these dayz.

Theres not very many ways to prove anybody's a snitch. All that shit happens behind the scenes. I know a kid who set up another dude because he was getting heat from cops and his boy was facing like 25 to life or someshit because he had so many E pills on him.

Now I could drop that information anywhere, but theres really no way for me to prove it.

And Millions/Billions of dollars with of cocaine is hard to believe. DEFINATELY NOT billions, you need to take that retarded shit somewhere else. I could believe around a mill or two, but multi-millions worth of drugs/money is rare to see in raids these days.

Anyway, JEEZY AINT NO COP. Anybody with charges like he got, can't be a cop. Whether or not he's a snitch is something none of us can really know for sure without inside information that's credible. I been noticing even though he got famous- he still keeps getting caught doing some crazy shit here and there. You live your life the way he do, youre always watchin your back for the law. Eventually you might just find yourself in a position where you have to turn around and shake a hand, ya feel me?