WOODIE>>>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2005
Good lookin on sendin some copies of NE7 up here to WA... just called Steve's Discount and sent my homeboy over there to pick up a copy. you'll have to let it be know when you get your next shipment for the lost track cuz i'll probably pick up another copy for it. keep up your hustle dog that's what's up!!!big up's to ECCR

Jul 8, 2005
That's fucked up i ended up payin $75 for NE 7 all together. yesterday i put $20 in gas and let my homeboy take my car to go pick it up with another $25 to pay for it... then when i get it, that fuckin cd got stuck in my cd player and got all scratched to shit. so i couldn't even listen to any tracks past 11... so i woke up early before work and put $10 more in gas and drove over there and purchased it again(another $20) so all together i ended up payin $75 for NORTHERN EXPOZURE 7 but shit it was all worth it cuz that shit's bangin. the whole damn cd was tight major props wood for matter of time...in our blood...top of the world...LEARN SOMETHING especially (production wise n the verses) same with Fly away... Big oso's Track is bangin too... like i said all of em are tight... The wait was well worth it can't wait for Life Storiez Vol. 2...

Aug 19, 2006
YEAH ALL THOSE TRACKS ARE BANGIN BUT I DON'T SEE MANY PEOPLE GIVIN SHADOW HIS FOR "THE UNDERDOGZ" NOW THAT SHIT IS REAL TIGHT AS WELL. GIVE IT ANOTHER LISTEN!

Jul 8, 2005
yeah that underdog is tight...Shadow always comes tight with his tracks i just didn't wanna go down the whole tracklisting saying this is tight...this is tight...this is tight... but fo sho shadow comes wit it nice. i would like to see SHADOW, B-DAWG, N LIL Dee put a project together their styles blend together perfect just like LOU-E-LOU n WOODIE can collab on tracks...And about Woodie's strings n basslines shit whatever works cause i would have to say him and Kev Knocks are some of the top producers. a couple of my favorite beats produced by kev knocks would have to be LATE NIGHT CREEPIN (bigtone) ANTIOCHS FINEST (bigtone) Driftin on a Memory (bigtone) N Still Tickin (ne5) i mean there are too many to list for the both of them but i could play those tracks all day...they just bring a whole new sound that no one can match to the table imo.

Jul 8, 2005
TRAJIK ONE said:
I HELLA WANNA HEAR THIS
that's how i was that's why i ended up doin what i had to do to get it. tha next one on the list is Big Tones Sly Slick N Wicked. I didn't really know about Big Tone until i saw his picture in NE 6 n finally seen ROOTZ OF ALL EVIL so i was automatically hooked. tryin to get his old shit MERCILESS too. Backtracked n started listenin to all his appearences on the NORTHERN EXPOZUREZ

Jul 8, 2005
out of all the NORTHERN EXPOZUREZ what one would y'all have to say is the best one? i would have to go with NE 6. they all tight as hell but NE 6 is my personal favorite they came with straight heat on that shit. I think they rounded it out perfect (using all the members of ECCR +features) does anyone know who produced AGAINST ALL ODDS? i lost my case long time ago. I used to think WOODIE produced every track but just realized that him and Kev Knocks have a similar style...

Oct 3, 2006
purplehaze said:
that's how i was that's why i ended up doin what i had to do to get it. tha next one on the list is Big Tones Sly Slick N Wicked. I didn't really know about Big Tone until i saw his picture in NE 6 n finally seen ROOTZ OF ALL EVIL so i was automatically hooked. tryin to get his old shit MERCILESS too. Backtracked n started listenin to all his appearences on the NORTHERN EXPOZUREZ
IF U EVER ORDER BIG TONES SHIT MAKE SURE YOU ORDER IT FROM HIM DIRECTLY CAUSE HE COULD SIGN IT AND HIS CDS ALWAYS COME IN THE MAIL WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SOONER....

Jul 8, 2005
SC_408 said:
IF U EVER ORDER BIG TONES SHIT MAKE SURE YOU ORDER IT FROM HIM DIRECTLY CAUSE HE COULD SIGN IT AND HIS CDS ALWAYS COME IN THE MAIL WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SOONER....
good lookin out i just noticed that address and wrote it down so i'ma be sendin that shit out probably tomorrow. the mom n pops store around here is slackin on that shit i asked him to order it and he told me that it will be a while because they are all outta stock so fuck him i'm just gonna go the other route

Aug 19, 2006
@PURPLE HAZE
YEAH THERE ARE TOO MANY TO SAY THIS IS TIGHT THIS IS TIGHT..... I JUST ALWAYS HAVE LIKED SHADOWS SHIT AND LISTENIN TO HIM GROW LYRICALY HE COMES TO THA MIKE PROPER. BUT THEY ARE ALL GOOD. AND LOU E LOU AND WOODIE DO COLAB WELL. AS FAR AS NE6 AND NE7 ARE CONCERNED I CAN'T PUT UP A JUDGEMENT THEY ARE BOTH HEATED. I DO BELIEVE THOUGH THAT THEY ARE WAY DIFFERENT ALBUMS BOTH WITH NEW TWISTS TO MOST OF THE ARTISTS STYLES AND DEMEANER. GOOD SHIT THOUGH ALL IN ALL!!!!

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
purplehaze said:
out of all the NORTHERN EXPOZUREZ what one would y'all have to say is the best one? i would have to go with NE 6. they all tight as hell but NE 6 is my personal favorite they came with straight heat on that shit. I think they rounded it out perfect (using all the members of ECCR +features) does anyone know who produced AGAINST ALL ODDS? i lost my case long time ago. I used to think WOODIE produced every track but just realized that him and Kev Knocks have a similar style...
my favorites are ne2 & ne5

Jul 8, 2005
WOODIE said:
I DIDNT REALIZE I PLAYED THE SAME BASSLINE ON LEARN SOMETHIN AS ON FUCK HOW YOU FEELIN'...I DONT DOUBT IT THO, IT FLOWED OUT OF ME 1 TIME SO IT COULD HAPPEN AGAIN
I aint talkin shit or nuthin like that i'm an aspiring producer and that shit happens to me from time to time. i dig all that shit i wasn't tryin to knock it or anything. it gots a whole different vibe frum fuck how you feelin, they just got the same bassline. IMO i think you should do anuther beat like N THE BAY cuz that's a classic bassline that you used also. for real though i wasn't talkin shit or nuthin i bump that n fly away the most out of all those tracks. like i said keep it up cuz that shit's music to our ears...stay up wood