@WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
im cool off that said:
another ignorant statement
You didn't quote him right, you quoted him based in the statement which offended you. He said he would take one out, under the right circumstances, and not out of pleasure!

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
NavThaShah said:
^^^using the term "towel head" is ignorant in itself. he could be talking about giving a towel head a hug and it would still be ignorant.
i wouldn't call it ignorant, maybe its the mans custom to make fun of another mans custom. it might be ignorant if he just singled out people who wear turbans, but i doubt he stops there. its just how he lives, and living is not ignorant.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
mob shit said:

like who? the taliban? yeah fuckin right. thats why we are in their countries. thats why we gotta stick our noses in every single country's business, especially the muslim ones where the muslims are known to blow themselves up in the false name of their religion. Like they are gonna just let america take them over n make them their bitch.
there has only been one attack on US soil and that was 9/11 and even that was probably masterminded by our gov.
but yes, they should draft everybody because we need soldiers to protect us from foreign invaders.

Mar 12, 2005
You do realize that white people have killed more than any race, right?
I'm not a racist, but I agree, The Holocaust done by Aryans, Black Enslavement well that was europeans but white people are modern day Europeans, The Crusades. YUP!

Aug 3, 2005
Stockton209SS said:
I'm not a racist, but I agree, The Holocaust done by Aryans, Black Enslavement well that was europeans but white people are modern day Europeans, The Crusades. YUP!
don't mean to get on ur case too much because its a common misconception, but the term ARYAN was completely misunderstood and tarnished by the german nazis. Aryans are not the Aryan brotherhood/nation. Aryan is a word that was used to describe early Persians and some Indians, basically Indo Iranian people, way before the nazis were ever in power. it goes back before the Persian Empire. although the aryan tribe might have split and have settlers in the area that is now germany, they are not a group that most true aryans associate with. Even the word Iran comes from the word Aryan. Another word for Iran is Aria Zamin, which translate to land of the Aryans.

check this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

May 16, 2002
First off let me say I jus got back from Iraq this past march after spendin a year of my life there. Then let me say I am from the Bay Area and have family and friends from the Yoc and spent a lotta years of my life chillin there and kickin it with my folks.

I joined the Army because I was bored and tired of workin for corruptass money hungry godless bastards. And that was at the dental labs I worked for. I was jus tryin somethin new lookin for purpose or somethin to die for. I found the same shit within the Army organization. Where everything is a lie and people are at each others throats for power or pussy under the guise of a brotherhood. I was surrounded by my "army brethren" in Iraq and my "iraqi enemy" and found myself alone fightin a war with nobody but corruption in general on both sides and tryin to protect or teach the people I could see didn't know or weren't taught any better.

The only purpose I ended up finding was the one where I have to fight sin in general wherever I find it in order to make this world better. I have to show it to the blind and find it within myself in order to learn what it is, what it does, and what I have to do to stop it.

But I know people need somethin to identify there friends from their foes with so they use things like flags, hand signals, pictures, and different forms of symbolism to make it easier. And they think those who wear or swear allegience to the same things are automatically family. But little do people realize that real evil is blind faith in a cause that was only designed to enslave you in your own sin.

Woodie is one of my favorite rappers. Not because he is a norte, or because I think he's hardcore and if I associate myself with him I will be held in the same regard.

He is one of my favorite rappers because he has heart and fight in a world that's almost forgotten what that is. His ability to say things and stir my blood is somethin that's hard for me to find nowadays in many rappers. Qualities such as loyalty, righteousness, the willingness to protect the weak, and the search for truth and purpose are all good things. And if God is good then I think he smiles when he sees good things cuz he knows that as his own. Not because of a flag, or a single symbol but what is good is his recognition of family and how he is able to communicate and find his children.

I remember in an interview once Woodie said "I am a Norte before I am a Rapper"... that's where I believe he found his path. When he can say and understand "I am Good before I am a Norte" that's where I believe he will find his purpose and learn what family and bein a warrior is all about.

Game recognize game. Let the princes find thier kings and let the kings find God.

Do Good. And God will teach you what it is to fight, love and everything else that comes along with bein righteous.

What you seek to know you will find in due time.

Mar 12, 2005
NavThaShah said:
don't mean to get on ur case too much because its a common misconception, but the term ARYAN was completely misunderstood and tarnished by the german nazis. Aryans are not the Aryan brotherhood/nation. Aryan is a word that was used to describe early Persians and some Indians, basically Indo Iranian people, way before the nazis were ever in power. it goes back before the Persian Empire. although the aryan tribe might have split and have settlers in the area that is now germany, they are not a group that most true aryans associate with. Even the word Iran comes from the word Aryan. Another word for Iran is Aria Zamin, which translate to land of the Aryans.

Thanks Nav, it's always good to learn something new!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
NavThaShah said:

no disrespect but alot words meant alot of diffrent things along time ago,but in 2006 the word aryan stands for exactly what it stands for,a blue eyed white person..

Aug 8, 2003
mob shit said:
shouldn't you be practicing your magic skills?
not on-line.. that was a weak ass jab at me... u can do better then that.. trying to clown me on shit i talk about openly doesnt affect me otherwise i wouldnt talk openly about it...

Aug 3, 2005
WiCkEd said:
no disrespect but alot words meant alot of diffrent things along time ago,but in 2006 the word aryan stands for exactly what it stands for,a blue eyed white person..
you are confusing meaning with connotation. just because (ignorant) people perceive a word as having a meaning that is not accurate doesnt mean that changes the defenition and actual meaning.

an example is the word terrorist. just because through an onslought of propoganda and media brainwashing the majority of people think a terrorist is a dark, bearded muslim man does not mean that is what a terrorist is defined as. a terrorist is george bush just as much as it is osama bin ladin. Just because the word has been incorectly used over and over again to the point that people lose touch of what it actually means, doesnt mean it actually means what they think it does.

the same goes for aryan.

another example is the swastika. the swastika is a symbol used in ancient Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism that in sanskrit literally translates to something along the lines of "good luck" and was used for hundreds of years as a good luck charm of sorts, BEFORE the nazys. Just because the image morphs its connotation for those who are unable to go beyond simple brainwashing and learn its true meaning, does not mean it changes what it actually MEANS, just how it is PERCEIVED by the ignorant.

the same goes for aryan.

read a book patna