@WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LA-Z

Sicc OG
Feb 11, 2006
i support soldiers cause my bro and my sis went over seas at the same time 4 like a year but they didnt sign up 4 a war they wanted 2 get some thing better n life and see places they never would have seen wit out the army its just shit happens but they didnt run out on the army cause of war y look down on some thing they cant fix now

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I support soldiers but not the cause , I was in the military , i wish i could of stayed longer though. But you learn shit there that u wouldnt learn anywhere else i got respect 4 people in the military , just my opinion though.

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOOK I JOINED THE ARMY BECAUSE MY WORLD FELL APART AND IT WAS A GREAT SOLUTION TO GET ME OUT OF YEARS OF PROBLEMS. I DONT AGREE WITH THE WAR BUT SINCE ITS GOING ON IF PEOPLE LIKE ME DIDNT JOIN THE ARMY THEN WHO WOULD RELIEVE THE THOUSANDS OF TROOPS OUT THERE WHO ALSO DONT BELIEVE IN THIS WAR AND FIGHTING IT. WHO WOULD BRING THEM HOME. NONE OF YOU WHO CRITICIZE WHAT I DO BECAUSE YOUR SELFISH. IF I KILL A MAN TRYING TO KILL ME WHILE IM OUT THERE RELIEVING MY BROTHERS IN ARMS SO THEY CAN COME HOME IM PROUD OF IT BECAUSE WETHER OR NOT I WANT TO BE THERE, SOMEONE HAS TO. SO GO AHEAD AND JUDGE ME FOR WHAT I DO BUT WHEN THESE PEOPLE THE U.S. HAS DISRUPTED COME HERE AND FUCK OR SHIT UP DONT LOOK TOWARDS THE MILITARY FOR PROTECTION. WE HAVE TO BE OUT THERE BECAUSE WE HAVE NO CHOICE SO WITH THAT SAID IM PROUD TO GO RELIEVE THE SOLDIERS THAT ARE OUT THERE BEYOND THERE WILL AND KILL ANY AND ALL WHO TRY TO KILL ME AND THATS NOT BEING GUNG HO THATS BEING REAL. IVE BEEN THERE ONCE ALREADY AND I LOVE THE IRAQI PEOPLE BUT YALL FAIL TO REALIZE THAT THERE ARE TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN THE COUNTRY HURTING THE PEOPLE WHO YERN FOR A BETTER LIFE WITHOUT THE REIGN OF SADDAM. WE LIBERATED 50 MILLION PEOPLE FROM A BAD RULER WHO TORTURED HIS PEOPLE. YEAH WE WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT WE GOT RID OF WHAT WAS HURTING THERE PEOPLE. IM LEAVING IN 3 WEEKS TO IRAQ AND WETHER OR NOT YOU AGREE WITH ME GOING OUT THERE ITS MY JOB AND I HAVE NO CHOICE. HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON WHO READS THIS WILL PRAY FOR THE IRAQIS AND THERE SAFETY AS WELL AS MINE. IM HUMAN JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU AND MOST LIKEY SHARE THE SAME BELIEF.
WISH ME DEATH..............

Nov 2, 2002
mob shit said:
soldiers like ammunition keep you ungratefull idiots safe while your behind your computer screens typing up these bullshit conspiracy theories
nahh, soldiers like ammunition use up 43% of my tax dollars

Nov 2, 2002
i know it sounds wack, but the iraqi people were better off with saddam in power. He put the lid on the impending civil war that was about to pop off between the shiites and sunnis. The only way to do this was to utilize a brutal dictatorship. Look at Iraq now, it is a complete disaster, and a breeding ground for "terrorists".

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Ammunition2020 said:
LOOK I JOINED THE ARMY BECAUSE MY WORLD FELL APART AND IT WAS A GREAT SOLUTION TO GET ME OUT OF YEARS OF PROBLEMS. I DONT AGREE WITH THE WAR BUT SINCE ITS GOING ON IF PEOPLE LIKE ME DIDNT JOIN THE ARMY THEN WHO WOULD RELIEVE THE THOUSANDS OF TROOPS OUT THERE WHO ALSO DONT BELIEVE IN THIS WAR AND FIGHTING IT. WHO WOULD BRING THEM HOME. NONE OF YOU WHO CRITICIZE WHAT I DO BECAUSE YOUR SELFISH. IF I KILL A MAN TRYING TO KILL ME WHILE IM OUT THERE RELIEVING MY BROTHERS IN ARMS SO THEY CAN COME HOME IM PROUD OF IT BECAUSE WETHER OR NOT I WANT TO BE THERE, SOMEONE HAS TO. SO GO AHEAD AND JUDGE ME FOR WHAT I DO BUT WHEN THESE PEOPLE THE U.S. HAS DISRUPTED COME HERE AND FUCK OR SHIT UP DONT LOOK TOWARDS THE MILITARY FOR PROTECTION. WE HAVE TO BE OUT THERE BECAUSE WE HAVE NO CHOICE SO WITH THAT SAID IM PROUD TO GO RELIEVE THE SOLDIERS THAT ARE OUT THERE BEYOND THERE WILL AND KILL ANY AND ALL WHO TRY TO KILL ME AND THATS NOT BEING GUNG HO THATS BEING REAL. IVE BEEN THERE ONCE ALREADY AND I LOVE THE IRAQI PEOPLE BUT YALL FAIL TO REALIZE THAT THERE ARE TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN THE COUNTRY HURTING THE PEOPLE WHO YERN FOR A BETTER LIFE WITHOUT THE REIGN OF SADDAM. WE LIBERATED 50 MILLION PEOPLE FROM A BAD RULER WHO TORTURED HIS PEOPLE. YEAH WE WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT WE GOT RID OF WHAT WAS HURTING THERE PEOPLE. IM LEAVING IN 3 WEEKS TO IRAQ AND WETHER OR NOT YOU AGREE WITH ME GOING OUT THERE ITS MY JOB AND I HAVE NO CHOICE. HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON WHO READS THIS WILL PRAY FOR THE IRAQIS AND THERE SAFETY AS WELL AS MINE. IM HUMAN JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU AND MOST LIKEY SHARE THE SAME BELIEF.
WISH ME DEATH..............
Your Ignorant For Callin Anyone Selfish, We Who Dont Beileve In This War, And Critizise Do It Cuz We See Past The Lies That The Government Feeds Us, And Dont Even Think About Telling Me A Mutha Fuckin Thang, Cuz Ive Lost Family Members In Iran, And Iraq. I Am Middle Eastern And Proud To Be Born And Raised In America, But I Dont For S Split Second Think You Or Any Other Soldier Of America Should Be There, Or Have To Have Been Sent There In The First Place

And If You Were Half As Smart As I Expected Ud Be, You Would Understand, Being An Armed Soldier Aint Always About Killing Shit Left And Right, Your No Better Then The Ppl Who Collect Canned Foods To Support The Hungry, So Humble Yourself

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
im cool off that said:
i know it sounds wack, but the iraqi people were better off with saddam in power. He put the lid on the impending civil war that was about to pop off between the shiites and sunnis. The only way to do this was to utilize a brutal dictatorship. Look at Iraq now, it is a complete disaster, and a breeding ground for "terrorists".
Amen For Understanding

Saddam Didnt Care If Were In One Sect Or The Other, He Might Have Done Bad, But He In His Own Ruled That Country And Kept Civil Peace Between The Arabs, The Kurds, The Assyrians And The Iraqis

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
WHAT IS THE WAR ON TERROIST IF AMERICA IS LOOSING MORE SOLDIERS. THE REASON WHY THIS TRAGEDY HAPPEN IS CAUSE OF RELIGION AND OSAMA SAID THAT THIS IS A RETALIATION OF CHRISTIANS AND JEWS WIPING OUT THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY. OSAMA WILL PLAN MORE ATTACKS ON AMERICA UNTILL WE SURRENDER. THE QUESTION IS WHY DOES THE F.B.I OR C.I.A. HAVE OPERATION "CAPUTURE OSAMA", BUT HAVE NOT NOT TAKEN A TRIP TO THE AFGHAN MOUNTAINS TO TRY AND CAPTURE OSAMA?

Mar 12, 2005
Man this War against Terror will never cease, if you have so much New Osamas being Shaped, and you are fighting against men who aren't afraid to die and take you out with them, what makes the US think they'll win. This war honestly, Lil Demon is more then religion. It's a battle for Souls, Jesus Versus Satan, The Middle East the most important part of Christian, Jewish, and Islamic Belief. But you will all see who comes out the Victor, but back on the subject, how are you gonna fight a war against Osama, when you have a million more of Him, meaning sort of like Osama Cells, it's useless.

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
YALL ARENT HEARING ME AT ALL. IM OUT THERE TO RELIEVE SOLDIERS WHO ARE (LIKE ME) OUT THERE BEYOND THERE WILL.
YOU ARE RIGHT WE SHOULDNT BE OUT THERE BUT WHILE IM OUT THERE AND SOMEONE TRIES TO KILL ME THEY WILL DIE FIRST BECAUSE IM COMMING HOME LIKE I DID THE LAST TIME.
NOW AS FAR AS AFGHANISTAN. WE HAVE BEEN OUT THERE SINCE 9/11 IDIOT. WE HAVE BEEN DOING AFGHANISTAN JUST LIKE WE DO IRAQ BUT ALL YALL SEE IS THE BULLSHIT THATS ON FOX NEWS. WEVE INVADED THE MOUNTAINS OF AFGHANISTAN IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT IT WAS EASIER TO CAPTURE DUMB ASS SADDAM.
SADDAM KILLED HIS OWN TORTURED HIS OWN. HOW WERE HIS PEOPLE BETTER OFF. YOUR THE IGNORANT ONE. HE TOOK THE GOLD OF HIS PEOPLE AND BUILT HIS STATUES. GO LEARN ABOUT SADDAM BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE THE US FOR TAKING HIM OUT.
RIGHT-WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE WENT THERE
RIGHT-WE TOOK A BAD RULER WHO PERSECUTED HIS PEOPLE OUT OF POWER
WRONG-WE DESTROYED THERE COUNTRY AND TRESSPASSED
WRONG WE AS A PEOPLE ELECTED BUSH AND ALLOWED HIM TO RELECT HIMSELF
I SAY AGAIN AGAIN I AGREE THAT WE SHOULDNT BE THERE BUT IF WE ARE THERE BEYOND OUR WILL DONT OUR SOLDIERS WHO ARE OUT THERE BEYOND THERE WILL DESERVE SUPPORT AND RELIEF
IF YOU SAY NO THEN THATS SELFISH. THINK ABOUT IT.
WISH ME DEATH...........
]

LA-Z

Sicc OG
Feb 11, 2006
fuck it i think we sould be there better us there then them here and they came and on our soil first and did that crazy plane shit so y cant we go over there and bomb them should we just sit here and wait 4 them 2 do the same thing

Nov 2, 2002
Ammunition2020 said:
SADDAM KILLED HIS OWN TORTURED HIS OWN. HOW WERE HIS PEOPLE BETTER OFF. YOUR THE IGNORANT ONE. HE TOOK THE GOLD OF HIS PEOPLE AND BUILT HIS STATUES. GO LEARN ABOUT SADDAM BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE THE US FOR TAKING HIM OUT.

]

mannnnnn, do you know how many presidents/rulers/dictators in this world do that? Is that a reason to go to war? Where you guys at in Sudan?
Also you say "he killed and tortured his own"........the same argument could be made against bush when he was governor of texas. He executed so many people whne he was governor.......does that mean he "killed his own"? The people saddam killed and tortured were guilty of some sort of crime, similar to the ones we execute in America

Aug 8, 2003

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Take This Shit To The Extreme...

Say One Group Of Retarded Ass Americans With An Organization Commit A Crime On Another Country And It Is Considered An Act Of Terrorism, And Our Country Is Sanctioned, And The Other Country Retaliates The Same Way America Did Wit This Whole 9/11 Deal

Would You...
A. Sit Around And Let Foriegn Fighters Encroach On Ur Land And MURDER Innocent Ppl
B. Expect The Government To Handle The Situation
C. Take Up Arms And Defend Yourself (As Many Middle Easterns Fear They Must Do)

And I Dont Know Who The Fuck Gave You The Gift Of Knowledge About The Middle East Homie, Spendin A Year In Iraq Wit A Bunch Of War Heads Dont Give You Tally Points In Middle East History

Go Read Up About How Iranians Got Raped, Kidnapped And Murdered In There Own Homes By Muslim Radicals When The Regime First Came Into Power, Or Did That Slip Your Mind

And If U Really Wanna Get Personal And Talk About Middle East History And Violence, How About My Mothers 9 Brothers Who Took Up Arms To Defend There Own Front Porch 4rm Invaders And Ended Up Killed Execution Style (I Mean Heads Rollin) Ive Seen What The Middle East Is About, And Ive Had First Had Details 4rm Family Members Who Put There Lives Up In The Face Of On Goin Sectarian Violence, You Aint On The Level Im On Homie. You Havent Heard The Stories

Saddam Was A Ruler, And Yea, He Executed Ppl...

JUSS LIKE YOUR PRESIDENT EXECUTES CONVICTS AT THE SMALLEST OPPORTUNITY THATS THROWN AT HIM

Dont Forget, He Was Governer When A Bill Passed, Stating That Anyone Convicted Of Capitol Murder Wouldnt Have To Sit On Deathrow For 15+ Years, THEY GET MOVED TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE, In The Nearest Cell To The Death Chambers...Yea, Im Talkin About Texas...

Take Your Militant Beliefs About Killing Middle Easterns For Norte To Another Forum You Chump, You Once Had My Respect, Now Like Everyother Rambo In America, Your Another Pawn In The Game

Nov 28, 2003
im cool off that said:
yea, he killed kurds DURING a war that involved kurds....smart guy
since when was there a war between the kurds and iraq....kurds do live in iraq....saddam not only killed innocent kurds but he used chemical weapons on em...dont u remember seeing pictures of babies, women and children all dead around a village....the reason why saddam attacked the kurds was cause saddamn accused them of tryin to form a rebellion against his govt